0.11.3 patch notes and deployment timeline

Nawh I see through your dark powers. What you're doing is making a dex/int skill that I would love to lure me back into playing, because you know I've been wanting to make a new build.
the new chat system is just not good .. make it so that people could change their chat channels without logging out plz
Шось? (IGN: Owner)
Last edited by drezdenfonpux on Aug 1, 2013, 3:38:56 AM
pretty useless patch. the chat system is actually worse now to my mind.
IGN
UnderworldQueenie
Groub
Pretty Sick.
Lets Turn Path of Exile, the Greatest!
"
Chris wrote:
"
leighferon wrote:
ok yeah i login to incinerate toon and dps didnt increase... lvl 16 incinerate mana cost was down by 2 but the problem with incinerate has always been the initial damage. wheres the buff? later stages is not helpin anyone that plays incinerate.

The dps on the character sheet assumes it's stage 1, I believe. The skill is designed so that later stages of damage are the ones you want to hit monsters with.

Please correct me, but until today incinerate had bonus:
2 stage +80%
3 stage +160%
4 stage +240%

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Incinerate

How does it work now?
It took me only half an hour to get about 5 disconnects and descyncs today (I've tried Europe and America servers) :/ I don't know if it's the latest patch fault or not. Damn, I wanted to play Descent event today :(
Last edited by Thoian on Aug 1, 2013, 12:01:49 PM
The chatsystem now is way worse than before for anyone who wants to actually play the game.
I am forced to stay in chat while playing to see if someone wants to boy or sell something I am interested in. Before, I could just connect and look up the last 10 minutes or so, now i cannot do that anymore, which is very unfortunate.

I would really like GGG to change that. Also: As I rejoined the chat, I was randomly transferred to different channels, which is also not very usefull.

I dont want to leave the chat open while playing, its a distraction. Now I almost have to.

Sidenote: How do I change chatchannels?
"
t_golgari wrote:
The chatsystem now is way worse than before for anyone who wants to actually play the game.
I am forced to stay in chat while playing to see if someone wants to boy or sell something I am interested in. Before, I could just connect and look up the last 10 minutes or so, now i cannot do that anymore, which is very unfortunate.

I would really like GGG to change that. Also: As I rejoined the chat, I was randomly transferred to different channels, which is also not very usefull.

I dont want to leave the chat open while playing, its a distraction. Now I almost have to.

+1
ign EKkiller
"
t_golgari wrote:

+2
IGN: HC__FarmAlt

sorry don't speak English
use google translator
/global 3, /trade 4, to change channels.

This patch has made trading even more annoying than it was (I know...could it be worse?!!!), it would appear. Players are spread out over more channels, and the "powersellers" (spamtards) are spamming /trade x and their spam all over those channels anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info