0.11.3 patch notes and deployment timeline

Cool, memory usage went from 1.367G to 1.067 with this patch.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
t_golgari wrote:
The chatsystem now is way worse than before for anyone who wants to actually play the game.
I am forced to stay in chat while playing to see if someone wants to boy or sell something I am interested in. Before, I could just connect and look up the last 10 minutes or so, now i cannot do that anymore, which is very unfortunate.

I would really like GGG to change that. Also: As I rejoined the chat, I was randomly transferred to different channels, which is also not very usefull.

I dont want to leave the chat open while playing, its a distraction. Now I almost have to.

I agree. Very dumb change.
Last edited by Yogabba on Aug 1, 2013, 7:56:57 PM
"
Chris wrote:
I should stress that many of the changes planned for patch 0.11.3 have been included in patch 0.11.4 for technical reasons. 0.11.4 is a pretty big patch (over a gigabyte in size, possibly). My favourite part of it is the performance improvements. We've cut over 10% off the size of the game.

WOAAAAAAARRRASDGEWHFDS$%Y%$Ï#@##$%Eqfv cv sfad°°°;ººª₢₢°?°??°°?₢¹²£³£¢³¢£¬¢£¬¢¬¢
Yes!
Moved my feedback to Patch Notes sub-forum.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
Last edited by minus4 on Aug 2, 2013, 12:45:16 AM
Awesome patch! :D
I want to be able to hide the chat while I'm playing so it doesn't clutter up my screen, and I want to be able to see what was said in the (same) room while I had it hidden. This worked fine before the patch.
I really HATE the new chat system. I want to see what is for sale for the past 30 minutes, but if I hide the trade chat it gets erased. It is just some miniscule amount of bytes of info please gives atleast a few pages of past info when joining a channel. Plus label the channels for the items so we know where to go(ie gem channel,etc).

It is next to useless piece of junk right now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info