0.11.3 patch notes and deployment timeline

I'd like to see some more optimization be done. Also I think if you guys could implement a loot "font size", to prevent the wall of text since it becomes very difficult to see anything while there's a ton of loot. Yeah there is the button "z" but I always worry about missing an item while I have it on. Also please fix the party not going public bug! I had an idea for the forums, to make separate forums for different item's "i.e wands, staves, swords, etc" it would make it easier to just look for a wand upgrade, instead of seeing everything else people post.
IGN: UrName(Standard)

IGN: Mr_Freezy(Anarchy) or S_P_O_R_K_E_R (Anarchy, usually on this one now for farming)

or just add AMC93
"
wiggin wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
... you can't join chat to see messages that you weren't around to witness.

Some people hide the chat when there is too much loot or effects on the screen but want to continue the conversation after such event. I like the chat changes very much but this huge flaw makes me sad. Better way to do this would be separate "hide" and "join" chat functionality as they are obviously different.
Keep the clientside "hide" please >_<

Yes, this.

I can't handle the typical trade chatter streaming by while out dealing with mobs, but I do like to keep global up as the stream is typically more episodic.

However, I do like to unhide trade when I have any downtime in the field or back in town and scan thru for any items I am looking for.

At NO time do I want to sit around and stare at trade, waiting for something of interest.

Hopefully there will be a hide feature in the future. A buffer limit option would not be amiss then, either.
"
777isHARDCORE wrote:
"
wiggin wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
... you can't join chat to see messages that you weren't around to witness.

Some people hide the chat when there is too much loot or effects on the screen but want to continue the conversation after such event. I like the chat changes very much but this huge flaw makes me sad. Better way to do this would be separate "hide" and "join" chat functionality as they are obviously different.
Keep the clientside "hide" please >_<

Yes, this.

I can't handle the typical trade chatter streaming by while out dealing with mobs, but I do like to keep global up as the stream is typically more episodic.

However, I do like to unhide trade when I have any downtime in the field or back in town and scan thru for any items I am looking for.

At NO time do I want to sit around and stare at trade, waiting for something of interest.

Hopefully there will be a hide feature in the future. A buffer limit option would not be amiss then, either.

agreed huge oversight by GGG.

"
This has the advantage of not filling up your client log (and saving bandwidth)

lol saving bandwidth? how much bandwidth could chat take ...
Last edited by thefredz on Jul 31, 2013, 4:04:27 PM
"
thefredz wrote:
"
This has the advantage of not filling up your client log (and saving bandwidth)

lol saving bandwidth? how much bandwidth could chat take ...

Consider that the servers are sending this message to everyone in the channel. 1000 players in a channel, means one message has to be sent at least a 1000 times. Multiply that by how many messages are going on per minute.

So yes, there is bandwidth need, and saving is always a good thing.
10% holy shit! :O
10% means I get 8 fps instead of 7! :O
no more incinerate players so 6 lol
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
sure hope it fixes some of these damn sync issues, cause tbh, its should be prio 1, its litterly not even worth considering playiong HC when it still accurs so often.
"
My favourite part of it is the performance improvements. We've cut over 10% off the size of the game.

Damn son!
Sound like a good idea Chris, Me and my party usually always hide them while we are in a level.

Oh btw, Im back!!! One of your faithful Alpha testers xD

I just got a new job, so not that much free time but if you need some help on alpha again, But would love to throw my 2cents in the mix again. Pm me if ur not crazy busy, no rush. I forgot the url to our forums for that. I have got a lot of our old Alpha crew on also recently ominance, dwarf, and others.

Anyways, Good luck with implementing the new chat servers.

Later,

Icy.

#alphalife
ok yeah i login to incinerate toon and dps didnt increase... lvl 16 incinerate mana cost was down by 2 but the problem with incinerate has always been the initial damage. wheres the buff? later stages is not helpin anyone that plays incinerate.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Last edited by leighferon on Jul 31, 2013, 6:44:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info