Preview of new chat interface and Plate Vest art

I actually liked the old plate vest better. It looked like something you could cobble up out of refuse found along Wraeclast's cursed shores after washing out on them, unlike the new one which can't be mistaken for anything else than purpose-built armor which it is.
Plate looks pretty good. More battered would be better though. A bit more rust here and there or a big hole. Since it is the first armor you are going to wear. Cannot wait for the rework of triumphant lamellar. Hope it goes well with the nightmare bascinet.
No food in fridge... Beer it is.
btw why is chris mentioning that he is farming rhoas , also his picture link is called

http://webcdn.pathofexile.com/public/chris/feathers.jpg

does that mean the new unique vendor recipe has potentially smth to do with feathers? as chris tries to silently give us a secret message?

why else would he farm feathers, and talks about the new unique vendor recipe at the same time :P
Last edited by ibase on Jul 30, 2013, 5:12:23 AM
"
Psyborg wrote:
"
"
Psyborg wrote:
WOOOOOOOOT!!! More new art is awesome! And chat channels!! How high do they go anyway?

Higher than 7777, which is where you'll find me. Foreveralone. :)

Awesome! I noted Chris's comment about joining "high numbered globals" and hoped that was the case.

I personally shall be sticking to channels 9001+.
Mainly because I am a massive, hateable nerd.
*runs*
*runs*
*runs*
*runs*
*runs slower, gasping for breath*
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
"One of them can only be obtained via a vendor recipe :)"

One of my secret wishes has been fulfilled.. awesome!!
Time to farm rhoa feathers!
Ambush IGN: Kvazzminions | EKvazz
not fair the start armor chest is the best looking chest in the game :(
IGN: Metzu / HerbalSplooge
So this is Charan's new unique sword?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
does that chest have a belly button imprinted on it?
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info