Preview of new chat interface and Plate Vest art

Holy shit, that plate vest looks AMAZING.
and the chat channels, oh my fuck the channels.
Chat and art are such a waste of resources. I am disappointed GGG!

JK, new chest looks much better. Chat still doesn't look great, but this is certainly a big step up in usability.
Chris are you Kidding?

that chest looks better than Kaoms Heart Unique chest

i demand justice
"
ibase wrote:
Chris are you Kidding?

i demand justice

At least Kaoms has a 'unique' look. Shavronne's looks exactly like a normal occultists.
\o
"
"
Psyborg wrote:
WOOOOOOOOT!!! More new art is awesome! And chat channels!! How high do they go anyway?

Higher than 7777, which is where you'll find me. Foreveralone. :)

Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Jul 30, 2013, 4:58:13 AM
"
Boned wrote:
"
ibase wrote:
Chris are you Kidding?

i demand justice

At least Kaoms has a 'unique' look. Shavronne's looks exactly like a normal occultists.

not true, kaoms haert loooks exactly the same as any glorious plate, wich is a shame as it is one of the most expensive chests in game QQ'

but i agree, shavronnes deserves a new style too
Last edited by ibase on Jul 30, 2013, 5:00:50 AM
Very nice art, and the image name is certainly thought-provoking. Chat channels aren't a big deal for me, but the interface seems intuitive enough.

The Game just keeps looking better and better; well done and good luck deploying the patch.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Omg, that means that we will have all body armours art updates as done with helmets? Sounds great!

♠RaGoN♦
"
Chris wrote:
Due to technical reasons we weren't able to include the new set of Unique items in this patch, but they'll be coming in 0.11.4! One of them can only be obtained via a vendor recipe :)

GGG, is this a test to see how it goes, or a preview of what's to come?

Vendor recipes that turn several lesser uniques into another unique would be a great way to add value to those items and drain excess uniques from the economy.

If the recipes interconnected in a cyclic manner, where 3-4 uniques make a unique that is part of a 3-4 unique recipe for another unique, and so on and so forth, eventually connecting back to that first unique, it'd be an interesting merry-go-round of crafting that ensures every single piece has value to someone out there. More powerful items, like Kaom's Heart and Shavronne's Wrappings, would likely be left out of this 'circle of life'.
"
"
Psyborg wrote:
WOOOOOOOOT!!! More new art is awesome! And chat channels!! How high do they go anyway?

Higher than 7777, which is where you'll find me. Foreveralone. :)

Awesome! I noted Chris's comment about joining "high numbered globals" and hoped that was the case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info