[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Did you consider trying hybrid (life/es) build? It was pretty popular idea after patch.
"
Asag wrote:
Did you consider trying hybrid (life/es) build? It was pretty popular idea after patch.

There is already a life build on the first topic mate.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Thank you! I am only lvl 47 and on act 2 cruel but since 35 my toon has been kickin ass! You are right let the zombies die and just bring em back again! I love the Undying Evangalist spectre ^_^ I like to read up on a game and some guides before playing it and your guide was the one that made me download the game...you could say I am a fan lol. I wanted it to be perfect so I made a searing bond (easiest build) character first to save up currency, found a Tabula Rasa and then decided it was time for this build. I bought all of your recommended leveling gear as well and I am just wiping the floor with these mobs. You say zombies are weak at lower levels but I greatly disagree. I have an "of animation" flask lets me control when I want them to live and when to explode! Of course it is still too early to tell but every level just seems to make me more badass so far. Cant wait for merciless! Will keep update. Thanks again yo.

-peace
Last edited by kamolaras on Oct 30, 2014, 4:17:39 PM
I wonder, in your ES/CI build, why you go all the way to some of the pala/shadow mixed ES nodes, spending several points into 10 stat nodes, when you can simply skip them and pick ES nodes that are directly connected to the main build skill branch. You will eventually loose some resistance, but gain alot more ES.
Reworked it would look something like that
I spend 1 point over tho, which can be taken away ofc. It is also possible to relocate the points i spent in Mending(Life/ES node) and pick Spiritual Guardian instead(bonus ES from shield) depending if you use shield and if it has high ES.
"
kamolaras wrote:
Thank you! I am only lvl 47 and on act 2 cruel but since 35 my toon has been kickin ass! You are right let the zombies die and just bring em back again! I love the Undying Evangalist spectre ^_^ I like to read up on a game and some guides before playing it and your guide was the one that made me download the game...you could say I am a fan lol. I wanted it to be perfect so I made a searing bond (easiest build) character first to save up currency, found a Tabula Rasa and then decided it was time for this build. I bought all of your recommended leveling gear as well and I am just wiping the floor with these mobs. You say zombies are weak at lower levels but I greatly disagree. I have an "of animation" flask lets me control when I want them to live and when to explode! Of course it is still too early to tell but every level just seems to make me more badass so far. Cant wait for merciless! Will keep update. Thanks again yo.

-peace

Welcome to POE. Glad you like the guide.

+1

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
sylvant wrote:
I wonder, in your ES/CI build, why you go all the way to some of the pala/shadow mixed ES nodes, spending several points into 10 stat nodes, when you can simply skip them and pick ES nodes that are directly connected to the main build skill branch. You will eventually loose some resistance, but gain alot more ES.
Reworked it would look something like that
I spend 1 point over tho, which can be taken away ofc. It is also possible to relocate the points i spent in Mending(Life/ES node) and pick Spiritual Guardian instead(bonus ES from shield) depending if you use shield and if it has high ES.

Just do the math on the gains. It has been discussed numerous times, you get more value from those nodes.

Read page 227 for more info.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/479976/page/227/
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Nov 1, 2014, 4:38:13 AM
Heya, i started this build and found it very enjoyable till i hit around lvl 60 it seems at this point that more or less any sort of aoe kills my zombies and skeletons in a matter of seconds and at that point i really don't have any tricks left other then throw temp chains and vulnerbility on them and hope that it's enouggh to get some skeletons up again since it takes corpses to raise zombies i don't see how they are reliable against heavy aoe that ruins your summons within 2 seconds of spawning. I currently have my skeletons linked with multi strike and splash damage, but i simply don't see how you will do maps with this.
"
nanukotu wrote:
more or less any sort of aoe kills my zombies and skeletons in a matter of seconds

"
Rathik2 wrote:
Important about zombies, read second.
If your raise zombie gem is not level 20 DO NOT COMPLAIN about it.
So, are your zombies lvl20?
edit: and skeletons are not supposed to live forever anyway.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by silumit on Nov 17, 2014, 6:09:37 AM
"
silumit wrote:
"
nanukotu wrote:
more or less any sort of aoe kills my zombies and skeletons in a matter of seconds

"
Rathik2 wrote:
Important about zombies, read second.
If your raise zombie gem is not level 20 DO NOT COMPLAIN about it.
So, are your zombies lvl20?
edit: and skeletons are not supposed to live forever anyway.

So you call the build simple and easy but in order to do maps you need a lvl 20 gem. Seems a little insane that we gotta do none maps until our gem is lvl 20 to actually have a chance.

Don't think every new player can easily find a lvl 20 gem... Those i looked at costs about 1 exalted and that seems rather steep.
What up Rathik.just wanted to post my exp. with the build so far.current gear at lvl 33 running 6 zombies,3 spectres and 8 skeles.if i use the flame sentinels for spectres at solaris temple nothings lasting long enough for minions to go boom.just to much fun.thnx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info