[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
Hey Rathik!
Is it possible to swap out a wand for an ephemeral edge to get 50% more ES?

Yes, it is. If you don't need resistances from your weapon you can equip what ever you need/want.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Hello guys.

I've played this game before but overall im a newbie. So, is this build ok for a first char in SC? I read that the build won't let me beat the very end game (like Ubers, even if I don't know what it is). Should I worry about that? Will I be able to farm late game and get some stuff?
"
Rombot wrote:
Hello guys.

I've played this game before but overall im a newbie. So, is this build ok for a first char in SC? I read that the build won't let me beat the very end game (like Ubers, even if I don't know what it is). Should I worry about that? Will I be able to farm late game and get some stuff?

just go dual wield crit arc build/pewpew flamesurge fire trap build its purely newbie friendly not at all gear dependent .summmoner is somewhat gear/gem dependent to survive in for first time and u need to learn when to use convocate/descarte
"
gokulnath wrote:
"
Rombot wrote:
Hello guys.

just go dual wield crit arc build/pewpew flamesurge fire trap build its purely newbie friendly not at all gear dependent .summmoner is somewhat gear/gem dependent to survive in for first time and u need to learn when to use convocate/descarte

Thats not true.

If you are new to the game and you don't have a farmer character yet, then its highly recommended to start with one.

Don't worry about uber. Not everyone can kill her and there are just to many free uber atziri services that can kill her for you.

Start with a build that will generate wealth for you, then you can try more complicated and more expensive builds.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:
Thats not true.

If you are new to the game and you don't have a farmer character yet, then its highly recommended to start with one.

Don't worry about uber. Not everyone can kill her and there are just to many free uber atziri services that can kill her for you.

Start with a build that will generate wealth for you, then you can try more complicated and more expensive builds.

I'm glad to hear that. I've been playing this game with your build for a couple of days now and I enjoy it so much. If I can generate wealth later on, as you said, then it is all I need.

Thanks
"
Rathik2 wrote:

funny thing is i've been creeping this build and post since before ambush (strongbox league, i forget names) but i never had the patience and i didn't think i could handle so much planning. but now i'm a little better at trading, poe.xyz, STAYING ALIVE etc so i wanna try it...... ....aaaaaand they changed the tree.

so... have you had a look at the (preliminary) 1.3 available to mess around with in the skill planner app? if so, have you had a chance to mess with it? I'm tooling around right now but theorycrafting is still my most massively lacking skill.

Hey, returning after 1 year player here, before I left I played a summoner witch as well, but there are so many new things that I am totally lost so I might as well be new..

Anyway, I have a level 56 witch, should I spec skills the same as shown in your guide or wait for the new patch when skill trees will be changed? Thanks
Hi guys,

I am back, just did some changes, please if you guys have time to look over my gears. Most appreciative for op great build. Quick question, should I buy some quantity gems, since I don't see me moving up to higher maps? Quantity equipment so darn expensive and difficult to balance resists.

Thank you

Gears
Spoiler

Tree

Last edited by RGVsUrTexas on Dec 6, 2014, 12:19:45 AM
"
"
Rathik2 wrote:

funny thing is i've been creeping this build and post since before ambush (strongbox league, i forget names) but i never had the patience and i didn't think i could handle so much planning. but now i'm a little better at trading, poe.xyz, STAYING ALIVE etc so i wanna try it...... ....aaaaaand they changed the tree.

so... have you had a look at the (preliminary) 1.3 available to mess around with in the skill planner app? if so, have you had a chance to mess with it? I'm tooling around right now but theorycrafting is still my most massively lacking skill.

I glanced at it but not much. I don't usually update the guide until after the release.

From what I have seen the build will be as effective with the new patch as it was with the old one.
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
Tremorlor wrote:
Hey, returning after 1 year player here, before I left I played a summoner witch as well, but there are so many new things that I am totally lost so I might as well be new..

Anyway, I have a level 56 witch, should I spec skills the same as shown in your guide or wait for the new patch when skill trees will be changed? Thanks

From what I read everyone will get a free reset so it shouldn't be an issue is you spec now.
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info