[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

I would suggest taking the wheel near foresight first then goto Body and Soul later. For the same skill points you get 50% to ES and 20+. Better use of points.

Cya
Definitely get Foresight!

Drakenith, I took the liberty to remove your 4 points in +10 intelligence near Arcane Vision,
placed 2 of those points to the right of deep wisdom (to reconnect to your old tree)
and placed the remaining 2 points in Foresight and the ES point leading to it.

This leads to a change to your build of:
-30 Intelligence
+10 Dexterity
+20 to maximum Energy Shield
+20% increased maximum Energy Shield

Looks like this then:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAW8EBwZJDY0QlxFQE2wVUBXXFy8abBslHNwdFB1PHdkfAiSwJ6ko-iqYLL8tRy9vNbk2xUNUQ2NEBEjnS65Ms025VdZWY1j1WpFca18qZOdmnmqsa9ttGXC7cU19GH5Zf8aApILHhEiFYIauhtGIQIhCi3qPRpAzms-drp3EpqynCKcrqH2qxLcxuJO_l8HFw23JPcy80_vYJNkL2RPZW9rd3rDfiuL35wvpAuvk6-7sGOyK8h7zvvRx99f56PqA-tJsCyL0V8kNfA==
Updated witch matriarch end game build. Build is a bit more powerful now and with 3 less skill points used. I am still learning the new skill tree so if I missed anything there might be a few changes.

Check them out in first post.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 22, 2014, 10:00:37 AM
POE tools section moved here due to character limitation
"
You should use these tools on a daily basis.

"
PoE Helper (chrome extension to help with crafting/inventory)
"

PROCUREMENT (create a shop for your items)
"

Offline Skilltree Calc
"

Item search website
"

Abbreviations
"

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 27, 2014, 5:46:19 AM
Heya Rathik,,

I m not sure why you go down to Coldhearted Calculation and Nullification.
It uses 6 points to get there for 20% energy shield. YOu also get some mana regen and shield charge, so not sure if that is the purpose (if it is required)

You would get a much better use of points going around the foresight wheel (30% ES for 5 points) or even better, take 3 nodes from foresight and take the 3 nodes to Spiritual Guardian for extra ES from your shield.

Looking at your tree though, you go out of your way for ele resistances, I forgot the old tree, but assume they are important so you can cap res/ without having to rely too much on gear for it?

Again, I am sure I am missing something, and thanks for the update :)
"
l33tsmurf2 wrote:
Heya Rathik,,

I m not sure why you go down to Coldhearted Calculation and Nullification.
It uses 6 points to get there for 20% energy shield. YOu also get some mana regen and shield charge, so not sure if that is the purpose (if it is required)

You would get a much better use of points going around the foresight wheel (30% ES for 5 points) or even better, take 3 nodes from foresight and take the 3 nodes to Spiritual Guardian for extra ES from your shield.

Looking at your tree though, you go out of your way for ele resistances, I forgot the old tree, but assume they are important so you can cap res/ without having to rely too much on gear for it?

Again, I am sure I am missing something, and thanks for the update :)

What do you value most?

30% ES + 1 skill point

or

30 INT (15 mana + 6% ES)
20% mana regen
10% faster ES recharge
8% all res
20% ES (Total 26% ES with INT bonus)
Secondary stats (12% spell dmg, 12% melee dmg, 26% evasion)

The cluster you want to take will give you 4% ES and 1 extra skill point.

I don't know about you but 1 skill points and 4% ES is not worth of missing 8% all res, 20 mana regen, 15 mana and 10% faster es recharge.

But feel free to take them if you like it more :).

IGN Riokar | My guides
And thats why you make builds :)

I was just so focused on the ES, and missing everything else. Thanks again for the answer and showing me the logic, it is appreciated. Each time I learn a bit more, with knowledge comes power :)

What is your opinion on Spiritual Guardian? If you have say a 100 ES shield, will the 30% = 130, then 30% = 169, and the last 50% = 253 ES. Then would that total be taken into account before the bonus % from all the ES nodes are calculated? If so, it could be a very worthwhile 3 nodes to take too.

Cya
Spiritual guardian is a really good node for any es character with a shield.

it totals 110% more es with shields

lets say u get a 200-300 es shield which is pretty average. You'll more then slightly double that es value making es shields give as much as a good chest piece.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
I remade my STANDARD mf summoner again because a patch ruined the passive tree.

ITEMS:

PASSIVE SKILLS:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBkkMXwx9DXwNjRB_EJcRUBNsFdcXLxpsGyUcpxzcHRQdqiL0JIsnqSj6KU8qmCy_L281uTrYQYdEBEWdRnFLrk25TdhPfVNSU6VV1lZjV8lakVxrXsBfKmTnaqxr22wLbRlwu3RVfLt9GH5ZfuJ_xoBWgKSCx4MJhEiFYIauiECIWox2j0aQM5MnmuCboZ2uoEKmrKcIpyuofarErJi0DLc-uJO_l8HFw23GnsauyT3MvNP72QvZE9lb34rhiOQi6QLquuvu7BjsOOyK8h73wffX-ej6gPrS

IMPORTANT STATS:
6673 MAXIMUM ENERGY SHIELD
75 TO ALL ELEMENTAL RESISTANCES
100 TO CHAOS RESISTANCE
THREE AURAS: DISCIPLINE + PURITY + HATRED/HASTE
54/SEC MANA REGENERATION
245/SEC ENERGY SHIELD REGENERATION
429/SEC ENERGY SHIELD REGENERATION WITH REJUVENATION TOTEM.
1035 MAXIMUM MANA
124 MANA LEFT TO CAST SKILLS
911 MANA RESERVED
337 ITEM RARITY. 380 WITH MF FLASK.
100 ITEM QUANTITY. 124 WITH MF FLASK.

NOTES:
1. Had to drop one aura (vitality) because of a nerf to the mana reservation skills. No longer possible to run 4 auras on mana with ci. I tried to run vitality but i only had 50 mana left to cast skills then and raise zombie requires 106.

2. Shield related nodes are only taken to reach the resistance cap. All the resistance passives have been removed for some unknown reasons. The only other way i could see is to take celestial walker in templar area.

3. Remove aura related passives if you don't want to use three auras.

4. Remove life regen passives if you don't want to use zealot's oath.

5. Discipline aura is for me. Increases energy shield by almost 2000 points. Purity is for me to reach resistance cap. Hatred is only for minions to do more damage (Luxury skill)

OTHER POSSIBLE PASSIVE SKILL CHOICES:
Take alchemist cluster for more mf with flask (luxury)
Take curses related passives (luxury)
Take arcane vision for better visibility (luxury)

PRE PATCH VS POST PATCH:
All resistance passives are removed. Energy shield on items nerfed. Auras nerfed. Curses nerfed.
Same damage output by the looks of it. No changes.
Zombies have some more life 7000 life vs 5000. Will make minions sturdier.

Player survivability is lower
Minion survivability is higher
Minion dps is the same

your skill point allocation trees have been reset.
Could you update the 92 point one
Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info