[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
l33tsmurf wrote:
Hey,

Just did this build, suits my gear, but can be adjusted as needed. Only level 82, so can get more energy shield etc in the next few levels.

As it stands, I have all the minion nodes, and I land up with around 1000 more ES than on the current live servers.

Things look good, can even run 3 aura's with the nodes I have, not sure if it is sustainable in game though, as I only have around 65 mana left after.

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA6QLfikuuGyXZW20Z8h6_l8k9HNwsv8HFf8ZWYxXXhq7sin0Ya9uLesNtXGuESOL3AW-FYKrEzLz31xCXRARNuUjnHRSPRpuhJLCG0Rcv-tJk55AziECmrBpsna6nCPqAKpjZC2qsWpGofdP7gsco-gZJE2wNfFfJ3rDnCzW5EVCnKx1PVdaApHC77Bj-SR2q4YhGcbQMkycYangvnDJObaXEPCicvg0fQYf56HzlWAfzviympus3gzQKN2bquiL0bAsNjevuuJP-s9kT

On a quick look I took it looks just fine. I think you took to many mana reserve nodes but I guess that depends on gear. Also I am not sure if you need to spend that many points boosting curses.

I need to find some time from work to take a good look at the new skill tree.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Do you still believe that curses will be mandatory or we could skip them and go toward a more endgame build?
welcome to path of trading!
Any Updates for new expansion??, Also how should i go about leveling (new to witches) and im also playing on HC.
I'm following this build in the new patch, but the passive skill tree is not updated... Waiting for the updates. Thanks for sharing this build =]
"
EFazzaD wrote:
I'm following this build in the new patch, but the passive skill tree is not updated... Waiting for the updates. Thanks for sharing this build =]

How are you going to be leveling?, and are you going life or CI?
Last edited by Oprayx on Aug 20, 2014, 7:43:10 PM
i hope the update come fast i need this build <.<
"
Oprayx wrote:
"
EFazzaD wrote:

I am not distributing points ... in the hope that the update will not take too long xD
"
EFazzaD wrote:
"
Oprayx wrote:
"
EFazzaD wrote:

I am not distributing points ... in the hope that the update will not take too long xD

I understand that but im fairly new to witches, and I wanna know whats best way to level them efficiently. My question is what skill are you going to use until you switch to summoner etc.
"
Oprayx wrote:
I understand that but im fairly new to witches, and I wanna know whats best way to level them efficiently. My question is what skill are you going to use until you switch to summoner etc.

I'm using Ethereal Knives like it says in the build. Im leveling in group, which makes things easier =]
"
Rathik2 wrote:
This new curse might be really good with zombies if they benefit from the life on hit and frenzy charges.
"
Added a new Dexterity skill - Poacher's Mark: A curse that reduces enemy evasion, grants you life and mana when you hit them, increases your flask charge gain and has a chance to grant you a Frenzy Charge when you kill them.
+1
Especially considering Vulnerability nerf.
"
EFazzaD wrote:
What's the matter with you, people? You have good base idea, can't you think for yourself and make your own build based on that?
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info