[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

I play test the service in Taiwan, but the server version not IIR gems, only IIQ

gems, can I replace IIR gems with what gems, your build only head and body

equipment used in the IIR gems, how I want to replace, so that the ARC and

zombies are better.

TKS
Hey Rathik Great Guide. I've been following it for awhile now. Keep up the good work, looking forward to your updates.

If you get a few spare moments and don't mind checking out my build, I'd welcome your Critique and expertise. It is not a SRS focused build, but is a Summoning build. At the moment I don't have any numbers, WIP. Comments/Critique good/bad are welcome from everyone of course!

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989189
"
Rathik2 wrote:
It is. You don't need a level 20 gem to farm. A level 20 gem makes it easier to run harder maps.

With the amount of rare drops you get it wouldn't be that hard to gather the amount you need by using the chaos recipe.

Personally I leveled all my gems, I didn't buy any.

Thanks, looks like I was misunderstanding things. One more question though; how do you recommend going about getting the Vaal Regalia for the CI build? When I ask that I mean should we just save up to buy one, craft one from scratch, or buy one with certain mods to craft with?
Sorry if this has already been asked and mentioned. I just don't have the patience to go through every single page. I'm still a new player so I don't have much knowledge on prices. Can anyone give me an estimate price for all the Current CI Gear? The skill gems too if possible.
"
Giephri wrote:
Sorry if this has already been asked and mentioned. I just don't have the patience to go through every single page. I'm still a new player so I don't have much knowledge on prices. Can anyone give me an estimate price for all the Current CI Gear? The skill gems too if possible.
You know, there is "Important, read first." section right in OP.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Giephri wrote:

Yes, I've already read that. I don't want to look up each individual item and add up their prices. The prices are all over the place and I can't figure out what the real value is. I want a fixed price range to aim for. Also, I can't come up with gear on my own so I have to rely on getting this built exactly.
"
Insulation wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
It is. You don't need a level 20 gem to farm. A level 20 gem makes it easier to run harder maps.

With the amount of rare drops you get it wouldn't be that hard to gather the amount you need by using the chaos recipe.

Personally I leveled all my gems, I didn't buy any.

Thanks, looks like I was misunderstanding things. One more question though; how do you recommend going about getting the Vaal Regalia for the CI build? When I ask that I mean should we just save up to buy one, craft one from scratch, or buy one with certain mods to craft with?

Crafting is for the rich :). Its much cheaper to buy.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 8, 2014, 11:19:53 AM
"
linaegean wrote:
I play test the service in Taiwan, but the server version not IIR gems, only IIQ

gems, can I replace IIR gems with what gems, your build only head and body

equipment used in the IIR gems, how I want to replace, so that the ARC and

zombies are better.

TKS

If you don't have access to both IIR/IIQ gems replace one of them with a DPS gem, for example, minion damage, faster attacks, melee damage. It depends on what socket color you have.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Giephri wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
"
Giephri wrote:

Yes, I've already read that. I don't want to look up each individual item and add up their prices. The prices are all over the place and I can't figure out what the real value is. I want a fixed price range to aim for. Also, I can't come up with gear on my own so I have to rely on getting this built exactly.

I can't give you a price. Prices vary from league to league and from time to time.

And you kinda need to say which items are you asking a price check.

Also there is a price check forum for standard and hardcore.

I remember I bought my chest for 45 exalted, back when 1GCP = 1Exalted

The best thing you can do is use the http://poe.xyz.is/ find the items that you need and make offers on multiple ones and just buy the cheapest ones.

Its called bartering, which is pretty much what the game economy is based on.

IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Aug 8, 2014, 11:24:10 AM
"
Grownupfun wrote:
Hey Rathik Great Guide. I've been following it for awhile now. Keep up the good work, looking forward to your updates.

If you get a few spare moments and don't mind checking out my build, I'd welcome your Critique and expertise. It is not a SRS focused build, but is a Summoning build. At the moment I don't have any numbers, WIP. Comments/Critique good/bad are welcome from everyone of course!

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989189

I have seen similar support builds, works great if you party a lot.
Support aura builds will get a boost with the new gem that is coming soon.
Its kinda item dependent and pricey.

The guide as it is now works with the current patch, there are might be some gem choices which came with the new patch that might slightly be better than the ones currently in the guide but I am not gonna edit the guide.

This forces people to try new things on there own and that results in diversity and the creation of new builds.
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info