[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

I ll update the guide when I find some time from work.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
anyone have the witch CI build for this? the one listed doesn't show any points put into it
It's so funny to see all the people begging for new skill tree guide.... If you have played this build for a while, you should be able to make a decent tree. Take all the minion nodes, take some mana reserve. Take ES, and finally take some curses. If you are in need for dex or str for your gear, just go and take some.
I've never played this build, I've done minions but never with this build. I'd be happy with the old passive listings really.
For those who are waiting and want something temporary till rath updates his skill tree.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABkkNjREtE2wabBslHNwi9Cj6LJxFnUuuU1JakWqsa9tsC20ZfIN9GILHiECPRpAzmuCdrqaspwiofbiTv5fJPc360_vZW9-K6QLr7uyK8h756A==

Note this is just sort of the path I'm taking to fit my needs till I level up.

From where I left off at, you have plenty of options based on whatever gear you find. If you need more life, plenty of life nodes.

There's chaos resistance nodes near by in case you need them as you should be leveling with life rather then CI for awhile.

North west corner, if you need better aura management then head that way or follow the path towards next minion buffs. There's also curse nodes near by for the help they bring into the build.

Don't get mad at me if you end up needing a lot of respec points as Rath's might be completely different direction than mine.

And another note: I'm liking freezing Pulse's damage over EK.
Last edited by Nyaveria on Aug 21, 2014, 10:01:03 AM
Isn't it better to go life for MF purposes now?
All gear shown in the Current CI Gear section is legacy and unavailable now.
The best way to get IIQ now is uniques, and none of them are ES-based, so you can't use them without taking huge hit to ES pool.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Aug 21, 2014, 10:23:32 AM
"
Isn't it better to go life for MF purposes now?
All gear shown in the Current CI Gear section is legacy and unavailable now.
The best way to get IIQ now is uniques, and none of them are ES-based, so you can't use them without taking huge hit to ES pool.

He plays standard league and doesn't jump in the new leagues which is why gear section is that way. If I'm not mistaken.

As for Life Vs CI they both work, its whichever suites you best. CI works just fine with the IIQ uniques that don't have ES.

As you don't need full on 10k ES to do content. You will still using those uniques easly get enough ES from rest of the slots especially with a good chest piece to have enough ES to survive.

Your minions will be tanking a lot of incoming damage you know. And spell totem+skele spam is a really good wall to protect yourself.
"
Nyaveria wrote:
For those who are waiting and want something temporary till rath updates his skill tree.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABkkNjREtE2wabBslHNwi9Cj6LJxFnUuuU1JakWqsa9tsC20ZfIN9GILHiECPRpAzmuCdrqaspwiofbiTv5fJPc360_vZW9-K6QLr7uyK8h756A==

Note this is just sort of the path I'm taking to fit my needs till I level up.

From where I left off at, you have plenty of options based on whatever gear you find. If you need more life, plenty of life nodes.

There's chaos resistance nodes near by in case you need them as you should be leveling with life rather then CI for awhile.

North west corner, if you need better aura management then head that way or follow the path towards next minion buffs. There's also curse nodes near by for the help they bring into the build.

Don't get mad at me if you end up needing a lot of respec points as Rath's might be completely different direction than mine.

And another note: I'm liking freezing Pulse's damage over EK.

You haven't taken Death attumenent nor Grave consequences cluster. Mandatory skills for any self respecting summoner.
"
kompaniet wrote:

You haven't taken Death attumenent nor Grave consequences cluster. Mandatory skills for any self respecting summoner.

My path is near Death attumenent. I'm actually on my way there now.

And as I said, I'm doing what works for me. Which seems to be doing extremely well as everything is dieing fast.
Thanks to the freezing pulse change+few side nodes I'll have to respect out of later.
(Which I didn't show in the node selection as those will indeed need respected out of when my minions/spectres can carry damage better or if I pick up wand/gems to make EK damage scale past my current freeze pulse damage)

And also this isn't a full node placement, it's just alternative for the ones who needed guidance while they wait for Rath's update.

New league, so honestly I don't like the prospects of relying solely on minions/spectres as their damage isn't that great for awhile and they die fast still even with the life buff.
Which is also another reason I made a dash for minion instability.
Last edited by Nyaveria on Aug 21, 2014, 12:05:01 PM
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBAW8EBwZJDY0QlxFQE2wVUBXXFy8abBslHNwdFB1PHdkfAiSwJ6ko-iqYLL8tHy1HL281uTbFQ1RDY0QESOdLrkyzTblV1lZjWPVakVxrXypk52aeaqxr220ZcLtxTX0Yfll_xoCkgseESIVghq6G0YhAiEKLeo9GkDOVIJrPna6dxKKjpqynCKcrqH2qxLcxuJO_l8HFwfPDbck9zLzT-9gk2QvZE9lb2t3esN-K4vfnC-kC6-Tr7uwY7IryHvO-9HH31_no-oD60g==

This is my current skill tree that I came up with last night. I'm a lvl 79 and use the CI build. IMO taking curse tree skills is kind of useless now that they got rid of the permanent node. I have a feeling Rathpik's will look a lot like this. My es went up by about 1k and my regen rate doubled. Let me know whatcha think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info