[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Hi guys, haven't played for a while. After the Burning Miscreation nerf, what's the best spectre to go for? I loved the killing speed of BMs.
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
"
rootpl wrote:
Hi guys, haven't played for a while. After the Burning Miscreation nerf, what's the best spectre to go for? I loved the killing speed of BMs.

It depends on what kind of "best" you are looking for.

Raw power and kill speed = Tentacle Miscreation. Paired with haste/vaal haste/faster attacks and 2 of these can easily fill mobs with projectils (they may pierce, I am not sure), and they can kill pretty far offscreen too. (I only have mine in a 4L and they just rip through mobs)
(those boots are specifically for the tentacle miscreation because of the slot colors. I will replace minion damage with remote mine when I level it... I just haven;t been playing lately)

Mass, fast fire damage (with free LMP or Fork support!) = Flame Sentinel (I feel that their kill speed is slightly slower than tentacle miscreations, but they have their own ES and are less fragile overall).

Hard hitting and tanky = Undying Evangelist. The have their own OP shield and are fairly strong with their casting attack. I am ranking the three based on how I feel the kill speed is and, while these guys will last forever if you play smart, they are a notch or two behind the above selections in regards to kill speed (but only marginally).
"
"
rootpl wrote:

Raw power and kill speed = Tentacle Miscreation. Paired with haste/vaal haste/faster attacks and 2 of these can easily fill mobs with projectils (they may pierce, I am not sure), and they can kill pretty far offscreen too. (I only have mine in a 4L and they just rip through mobs)
(those boots are specifically for the tentacle miscreation because of the slot colors. I will replace minion damage with remote mine when I level it... I just haven;t been playing lately)

Mass, fast fire damage (with free LMP or Fork support!) = Flame Sentinel (I feel that their kill speed is slightly slower than tentacle miscreations, but they have their own ES and are less fragile overall).

Hard hitting and tanky = Undying Evangelist. The have their own OP shield and are fairly strong with their casting attack. I am ranking the three based on how I feel the kill speed is and, while these guys will last forever if you play smart, they are a notch or two behind the above selections in regards to kill speed (but only marginally).

+1
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
gonna try summoner again but just a question is this build usefull without snapshotting, i dislinke the mechanic of doing that(to much hassle) so i want to be viable with snapshotting.

sorry if this question has been already asked/answered but i didnt feel like searching 200+ pages :D
"
tntkiller wrote:
gonna try summoner again but just a question is this build usefull without snapshotting, i dislinke the mechanic of doing that(to much hassle) so i want to be viable with snapshotting.

sorry if this question has been already asked/answered but i didnt feel like searching 200+ pages :D

This build has never used or needed any snap shotting.

Of course nothing is stopping you to do it and boost your minions even more.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
"
rootpl wrote:

Thanks!
IGN Ambush - Szybciochem
IGN Standard - Szybcioch
Undying evangelist is my choice. Their bubble gives them the edge over the others. Also since they do physical damage they will benefit from hatred aura along with the rest of your minions.

When i use flame sentinels i switch to haste aura instad of hatred.

THink the miscreations are too weak. They just die all the time.

My summoner is now lvl 90. I'm on 407+/129+ iir/iiq.
Spoiler

I decided against mi and skeletons. Woulda been nice for killing certain bosses but i skip them instead. Took bone/flesh offering instead.

Anyone who can help me and tell me if any of my gems are worth corrupting? Linked my gear above. Also got 20/20 enfeeble and bone offering on switch. Thanks.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 7, 2014, 8:23:05 AM
Level 72 atm, raise zombie gem is lv17, zero quality. Is it recommended to spend bout 30c for q20 lv17 rz, or bout 13c for q20 lv1 rz?

Does normal/magic/rare mob give the same exp?

Does higher level mobs give higher exp or same exp?
"
Masonic_ wrote:
Level 72 atm, raise zombie gem is lv17, zero quality. Is it recommended to spend bout 30c for q20 lv17 rz, or bout 13c for q20 lv1 rz?

Does normal/magic/rare mob give the same exp?

Does higher level mobs give higher exp or same exp?

If you can afford the level 17 one get that, if not get the lvl 1 and level it before using it.

No.

Yes. It also depends what level are you.

Read this for more info.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Experience
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
kompaniet wrote:
Undying evangelist is my choice. Their bubble gives them the edge over the others. Also since they do physical damage they will benefit from hatred aura along with the rest of your minions.

When i use flame sentinels i switch to haste aura instad of hatred.

THink the miscreations are too weak. They just die all the time.

My summoner is now lvl 90. I'm on 407+/129+ iir/iiq.
Spoiler

I decided against mi and skeletons. Woulda been nice for killing certain bosses but i skip them instead. Took bone/flesh offering instead.

Anyone who can help me and tell me if any of my gems are worth corrupting? Linked my gear above. Also got 20/20 enfeeble and bone offering on switch. Thanks.

I don't know if u suck at math or what but the numbers don't add up even with a perfect legacy divination, seems to be a trend around mf-ers...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info