[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
silumit wrote:

You should trade for the items you need. It will save a lot of time.

Im running around and trying to find orbs so I can use them to trade with but it feels like forever to find so many chaos orbs that items cost :P I hade some luck tho to run in to a gay that should leave the ambush league so I got a few items from him. Now i just need to find chromatic orbs so I can change the color on the sockets. Right now I am using a bad wand as my first weapon to use the sockets in my right hand shield.

Here is my gear setup for the moment:

Spoiler

And in my off-hand I have this badas sword that will be handy when i have change the sockets

"
silumit wrote:
"
DeZiez wrote:
when i run in docks I only find 1-2 unique items if Im lucky, many of my runs I end up with none. Is it normal or have I done something wrong :P?
LOL, I wish I had one unique each dock-run with IIR 122. You are damn lucky.

haha it seems it is a bad idea for me to complain then :P

Is it a good to run for items at Hillock in merciless?

EDIT: Im using arc and trying cull the mobs but I always misses the killing blow so Im ending up with bad drops :/ How should I do so i get the killing blow and my rarity counts?
Last edited by DeZiez on May 12, 2014, 7:22:29 PM
Hello everyone and many thanks to Rathik and others who have helped to make the build enjoyable.

This is my first character and I'm sure I have made many mistakes...Would anyone be willing to take a look under the hood and provide suggestions?

Since I had limited resources, I chose to level up with the CI Witch Matriarch build. And I am fragile. Is there a reasonable way out of this?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABkkHYw5IDlwQdBCXES8RUBGWE2wVUBcvGmwc3B0UJLAnqSj6KU8qmC9vOtg74TyORARFfk25TdhV1lcrV8lakWTnaqxr220ZcLtzU30Yfll_xoCkgseFYIbRiECIa4x2j0aQM5MnmZqboZ2uoqOmrKcIpyuofarEtAy297iTu9a_l8HzyT3MvNDQ0_vZC9kT2t3i9-OE5CLmgeq662Pr7uw47IryHvPd99f56PqA-tI=
"
Hello everyone and many thanks to Rathik and others who have helped to make the build enjoyable.

This is my first character and I'm sure I have made many mistakes...Would anyone be willing to take a look under the hood and provide suggestions?

Since I had limited resources, I chose to level up with the CI Witch Matriarch build. And I am fragile. Is there a reasonable way out of this?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABkkHYw5IDlwQdBCXES8RUBGWE2wVUBcvGmwc3B0UJLAnqSj6KU8qmC9vOtg74TyORARFfk25TdhV1lcrV8lakWTnaqxr220ZcLtzU30Yfll_xoCkgseFYIbRiECIa4x2j0aQM5MnmZqboZ2uoqOmrKcIpyuofarEtAy297iTu9a_l8HzyT3MvNDQ0_vZC9kT2t3i9-OE5CLmgeq662Pr7uw47IryHvPd99f56PqA-tI=

If you have limited resources you level with life, not CI.
Only way to fix it is with better gear.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
runnin this build, think about eject skeletons and use this new skill flesh/bone offering; with desecrate i'll able to resummon zombies while no corpses near; and saw blood rage gem, 15% faster cast never useless
!@uck, i feel goddamg lack of sockets :D
any thoughts about this? may i misunderstand something :)

Last edited by alkarian on May 16, 2014, 5:08:52 AM
"
alkarian wrote:
No. It's just how it is for us summoners :(
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
alkarian wrote:
runnin this build, think about eject skeletons and use this new skill flesh/bone offering; with desecrate i'll able to resummon zombies while no corpses near; and saw blood rage gem, 15% faster cast never useless

Skeletons are pretty worthless imo. This is my Ambush MF setup at the moment, 311/26 without Divination 361/44 with Divination.

I'm only level 76 right now and I have around 5.8k ES with a bunch of nodes to get still. I'm honestly thinking I can break 10k at level 90 with a 900+ Vaal Regalia in the future. I made this character three days ago.

Running Hatred+Discipline and I always run 2 Evangelists for spectres.

Vaal Spark is actually quite useful for certain situations as well, but you don't have to put it in there. I may swap it out in the future.

0 snapshots, I'm hella lazy. Log in -> Act 1 normal Mud Flats -> Arc some shit and summon zombies -> Merc Sceptre of God and grab some Evangelists, good to go all day.

Current tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABkkHYxCXEVARlhNsFVAV1xcvGmwc3B0UJIsksCepKPopTyqYLL8vbzrYO-E8jkNjRARNuU3YT31WY1crV8lY9VqRZp5qrGvbbRlwfXC7cU1zU3y7fRh-WX_GgFaApILHhWCGrobRiECMdo9GkDOTJ5rPm6Gdrp3EoqOmrKcIqH2qxLQMtzG4k7vWv5fBxcHzw23JPcy80NDT-9eG2QvZE9rd5CLmgeq66-7sGOw47IryHvPd98H31_no-oD60g==

Planned tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVysHY-aBc1MRUGvbu9Z9GDvh7Iri920ZpyvB86Kjf8Z-WRGWHNzBxQ5IcLuTJyy_7BjjhNkTtAy_l4auw22Iay9vyT0V17b38h7XhpmaES9WY-tj6roo-oLH6-7T-7iTqH2nCFqR2t2dro9G2QtqrBpsHRTQ0CqYpqzkIvrSm6H6gIhAKU9mnhcv99eQM-w4cU2G0cy8OtiazySwEJeFYE3YQ2OApEQEqsSMdrcxTblY9Z3EJ6k8jlfJE2wGSfnonjyBb_PdFVCLegx9EH_Gnny7JIv3wQSzAnE=

Last edited by Smoketreez on May 16, 2014, 11:41:27 AM
"
Smoketreez wrote:

Skeletons are pretty worthless imo.

On Ambush maybe.
"
WebmasterA wrote:
"
Smoketreez wrote:

Skeletons are pretty worthless imo.

On Ambush maybe.

Definitely not people playing hardcore asking for information here.
Played this in the 2 week race. Been pretty fun so far, leveled with Firetrap/Flameblast/Searing Bond while minions kind of act as a meatshield and I spam manual skellies whenever needed.

Just transitioned to CI. Gear isn't too flash, cobbled together some MF gear to make some runs. Might upgrade to something more meaty to rush maps and hit the 85 prize mark before race ends (really doubt I can top 5 with this build... too slow).

Well it's slow because I'm running Purity/Disc/Clarity atm with Temp/Enfeeb as curses. Really safe, even with crazy invaders. Just sit at the back, zombie spam and let them suicide into the invader off-screen. I run desecrate and arctic armour for additional utility/safety as well.

Was thinking of swapping purity for hatred once I hardcap my resists through gear, which isn't hard to do actually. Picking up the +2 max resist node together with saffell's gives +81% all resists, which is really sweet, in addition to the spell block.

Thoughts on damage improvement for faster clear? Or just stay safe and play it slow?

P.S I run a same build on ambush, but hatred aura, and enfeeble/vulnerability as curses and it clears really fast, even on 75+ maps. But then again, my gems are lv 20 there lol.

Thanks in advance for your input!

/e random fire pen gem was when I was using it with skelly totem in a 4L for extra instability damage. Skelly totem is now on shield and I'm trying to keep the colours in the goldwyrms for future potential hatred/disc/clar aura use.
IGN: DogeBerlin [Torment]
My Torment Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1127155
Torment Atziri Service: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1142958
Season 8 Race #17
Season 9 Race #4
Last edited by w0wsuchdoge on May 18, 2014, 6:16:03 AM
"
Smoketreez wrote:

Definitely not people playing hardcore asking for information here.

I do not know... I am LVL 86 on Invasion and still asking questions here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info