[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Regret needed to transit hp to ci?
Hi guys,

First of all just want to say thanks to Rathik and all the others who contributed this great post.

Secondly, would like to share my experience with leveling this build, maybe someone else can benefit from it. I'm only lvl 43 in cruel, so I guess this is for the low levels only, but still...

I have started this game like 4 months ago and I have an 81 mara, but it's not important, although I have to say some currency (not much) and few unique drops gathered with him came in handy...

I have made this scion few weeks ago and have gone the Rathik's life route for leveling, planning to go CI when I feel I'm ready.

First 20sh.. levels were hard, I must admit that. But now it's all lazy mode (I know it will not be like this forever), my zombies are killing everything and rarely die, I just need to guide them to the right target. I'm leveling quite fast and only had 2 deaths so far, due to not paying attention.

I'll post my current gear and then I'll make some comments:

I know this gear will have to be changed in time, but for now it's working great for me.

The Tabula is borrowed from a friend.

Amu, boots, belt and shield I bought from him, at a reasonable price. Helm and gloves were self found on my mara.

I'm not saying I have amazing gear right now, only leveling up gear, I'm sure this can work with a lot less.

So, thanks again Rathik for staring this guide and all the others who contributed to it, I'll keep leveling up because I find it a fun build and hope I can get some profit when I'm in higher levels.

Cheers

Hi there!

Thanks Rathik for the guide and build. Its working nearly great for me the only problem i got is to find unique and rare items but killing aint a problem even if it goes a bit slow :P

Im now at lvl 51 in act 3 cruel. Im kind of new in to this game and Im really poor so every item I use is self found. Ive realised that items with quantity is hard to come by so i only have rarity stuffs now, both on my arc and zombies. I have item rarity of 122% + item rarity gems but when i run in docks I only find 1-2 unique items if Im lucky, many of my runs I end up with none. Is it normal or have I done something wrong :P?

For now I use raise zombie with minion damage, minion life and rarity. Later on when I have found a multistrike gem I will use that and melee splash with rarity.

I link my gear here so u can check it and give me advise, that would be kind. I really need it :)

Spoiler

Here is my skill tre at lvl 51:

EDIT: Sorry I wrote wrong, I didnt mean that I found 1-2 unique items in docks I ment RARE items :P
Last edited by DeZiez on May 13, 2014, 4:04:35 PM
"
DeZiez wrote:
Hi there!

Thanks Rathik for the guide and build. Its working nearly great for me the only problem i got is to find unique and rare items but killing aint a problem even if it goes a bit slow :P

Im now at lvl 51 in act 3 cruel. Im kind of new in to this game and Im really poor so every item I use is self found. Ive realised that items with quantity is hard to come by so i only have rarity stuffs now, both on my arc and zombies. I have item rarity of 122% + item rarity gems but when i run in docks I only find 1-2 unique items if Im lucky, many of my runs I end up with none. Is it normal or have I done something wrong :P?

For now I use raise zombie with minion damage, minion life and rarity. Later on when I have found a multistrike gem I will use that and melee splash with rarity.

I link my gear here so u can check it and give me advise, that would be kind. I really need it :)

Spoiler

Here is my skill tre at lvl 51:

You should trade for the items you need. It will save a lot of time.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
DeZiez wrote:
when i run in docks I only find 1-2 unique items if Im lucky, many of my runs I end up with none. Is it normal or have I done something wrong :P?
LOL, I wish I had one unique each dock-run with IIR 122. You are damn lucky.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
has anyone tried this build in invasion end game as CI?

Currently lvl 70 and want to transition to CI but I cant see how the build can handle some of the hard hitting invaders spike damage with no way to heal or leech apart from waiting for the ES recovery. Or am I missing something?
Last edited by ohnoyoudidnt on May 11, 2014, 9:20:04 AM
Hi, thanks for the guide. I'm currently grabbing gems and looking for gear while lv'ing.
Going facebreaker to 69 as op suggested. Was wondering if anyone could take a look and give some suggestions/advice. Before I grab/lv some wrong stuff. Going for CI.

I'm Playing on Ambush so it looks like the most IIQ i can obtain is:
Hands:16
Feet:20
Belt:8
Total: 44

1: IIQ is main focus yes? So Sadima's Touch > Aurseize?

2: Gems, please tell me if something is out of place. Should Convocation be placed in here some where?
Spoiler

Weapon:
Temporal Chains.
Enfeeble.
Increased Area of Effect.

Shiled:
Summon Skeleton.
Faster casting.
Spell Totem.

Head:
Arc (lv1).
Culling Strike.
Faster Casting.
IIR.

Body:
Raise Zombie.
Melee Splash.
Multistrike.
Minion Damage.
IIR.

If 6l> Faster Attacks.

Hands:
Discipline.
Purity.
Clarity.
Reduced Mana.

Feet:
Raise Specter.
Life Leech.
Added Fire Damage.

Alt 1Weapon:
Bone Offering.
Flesh Offering.
Lightning Warp.

Alt Weapon2:
Vaal Summon Skeleton.
Increased Duration.
Trap.

Thanks for any advice.
Last edited by Stalkst3r on May 11, 2014, 12:56:30 PM
"
Stalkst3r wrote:
Hi, thanks for the guide. I'm currently grabbing gems and looking for gear while lv'ing.
Going facebreaker to 69 as op suggested. Was wondering if anyone could take a look and give some suggestions/advice. Before I grab/lv some wrong stuff. Going for CI.

I'm Playing on Ambush so it looks like the most IIQ i can obtain is:
Hands:16
Feet:20
Belt:8
Total: 44

1: IIQ is main focus yes? So Sadima's Touch > Aurseize?

2: Gems, please tell me if something is out of place. Should Convocation be placed in here some where?
Spoiler

Weapon:
Temporal Chains.
Enfeeble.

Shiled:
Summon Skeleton.
Faster casting.
Spell Totem.

Head:
Arc (lv1).
Culling Strike.
Faster Casting.
IIR.

Body:
Raise Zombie.
Melee Splash.
Multistrike.
Minion Damage.
IIR.

If 6l> Faster Attacks.

Hands:
Discipline.
Purity.
Clarity.
Reduced Mana.

Feet:
Raise Specter.
Life Leech.
Added Fire Damage.

Alt 1Weapon:
Bone Offering.
Flesh Offering.
Lightning Warp.

Alt Weapon2:
Vaal Summon Skeleton.
Increased Duration.
Trap.

Thanks for any advice.

Main focus is survival. Sadimas might have IIQ, but they are weak in general.
Your gems look fine.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:

Main focus is survival. Sadimas might have IIQ, but they are weak in general.
Your gems look fine.

Any thoughts on my question just before? This is my 1st build so I dont know if im just missing something obvious. Appreciate the build.
"
ohnoyoudidnt wrote:
has anyone tried this build in invasion end game as CI?

Currently lvl 70 and want to transition to CI but I cant see how the build can handle some of the hard hitting invaders spike damage with no way to heal or leech apart from waiting for the ES recovery. Or am I missing something?

Positioning.
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info