[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Entropye wrote:
I'm a huge admirer of your work Rathik :)
I've been following your build, and I was wondering if it would be possible to make a slightly earlier transition into CI without having to use any valuable orbs of regret. grabbing only nearby life nodes, in way similar that could be similar to this:

Any ideas? Is it possible to transit into CI without using any orbs of regret?
also I'd like to ask, whether you recommend leveling up as a Scion or a Witch? I'm kinda new to this game and I only have two chars who just got into Cruel, Thank you very much :)

You want to go CI but keep the life nodes? I don't get what you mean.
Scion or Witch. There is no better. Choose one.

I would like to know how it would be possible to transit into CI using only the 16 respec points by taking less life nodes than life builds, in the example I provided a build that took fewer life nodes, so I can re-spec out of these 16 nodes into CI without having to use orbs of regret. I was wondering how can I optimize it? :)
Last edited by Entropye on Apr 29, 2014, 5:38:43 AM
"
Entropye wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Entropye wrote:
I'm a huge admirer of your work Rathik :)
I've been following your build, and I was wondering if it would be possible to make a slightly earlier transition into CI without having to use any valuable orbs of regret. grabbing only nearby life nodes, in way similar that could be similar to this:

Any ideas? Is it possible to transit into CI without using any orbs of regret?
also I'd like to ask, whether you recommend leveling up as a Scion or a Witch? I'm kinda new to this game and I only have two chars who just got into Cruel, Thank you very much :)

You want to go CI but keep the life nodes? I don't get what you mean.
Scion or Witch. There is no better. Choose one.

I would like to know how it would be possible to transit into CI using only the 16 respec points by taking less life nodes than life builds, in the example I provided a build that took fewer life nodes, so I can re-spec out of these 16 nodes into CI without having to use orbs of regret. I was wondering how can I optimize it? :)

No idea, I can't be bothered with it. Just tried it out your self.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Added two new recipes to assist early game summoners.

My guess is a helmet with a +1-2 to minions. :D
IGN Riokar | My guides
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
Rathik2 wrote:
At last something is going to happen (well, at least I hope it is). Kill them (snapshotters) with fire, I say :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I don't snapshot anymore. It's a thing of the past for me. I found it to be simply and plainly tedious and a pain in the arse to go back to town everytime a few zombies died to get all the snapshotting items and gems.

Some bosses and exiles you just cannot kill even with sn

I just play a normal mf summoner culler pretty much like rathik's. Also followed the guide here when i created him and then modified it to my needs.
Last edited by kompaniet on May 2, 2014, 6:40:27 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
I don't snapshot anymore. It's a thing of the past for me. I found it to be simply and plainly tedious and a pain in the arse to go back to town everytime a few zombies died to get all the snapshotting items and gems.

Same for me. I was never really a hard-core snapshotter. I tried it once and was like "Bleh!". A total PITA. Instead, I carry a Chober as an alternate weapon and a Sidhebreath in my inventory. I can create any minion without swapping them in, and make better ones by swapping in the Chober, and the best ones by taking the time to equip the Sidhebreath.

"
kompaniet wrote:

I just play a normal mf summoner culler pretty much like rathik's. Also followed the guide here when i created him and then modified it to my needs.

Again, same.
I have few concerns and need some advice.

1. Many people talking about +2 minion gem helms and I wonder, it is worth to go for this instead 5-6 linked zombies? I have currently lvl 17 Raise Zombie gem 5 linked with:

Raise Zombie - Multistrike - Melee Splash - Minion Damage - Item Rarity, with 6L I could add faster attacks or soemthing like this. Its really worth to lose 2 supp gems and go for helm?

2. Theres no way I can have enough sockets and action bars for all skills I want. How you guys chose with one to keep?

Curerently I have:

Chest - 5L zombies
Helm - 3L Arc with culling strike
Boots - 4L auras with reduced mana
Weapon - Lighning Warp with Reduced duration + temporal chains
Shield - Skele Totem

In some free slots I have Flesh Offering and Desecrate and Vulnerability.

I dont have place for Spectres, I also would like to have Vaal Summon Skeletons with Increased Duration linked to Trap.
But I just simple dont have space :(
Maybe I should drop Lighning Warp? But then opening boxes is nightmare (ambush). With this skill i can warp, open box and survive instead dying surounded by mobs.

What to do then?
Hallo,

1) the helmet is not for the zombie only for the other one. What you prever.
2) why don´t you swap the weapon? Buy a cheap 3-L-Weapon and put in for the strongbox and for the normal leveling use the "right" one?
Put the spectres with the vaal and one supportgem into the shield and the warp into the second (cheap) weapon?
In the first weapon i would put for example the arc so you don´t loose any minions by changing the weapon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info