[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
nickgregz wrote:
I don't know if u suck at math or what but the numbers don't add up even with a perfect legacy divination, seems to be a trend around mf-ers...

A little unnecessarily harsh there. Taking a perfect legacy divination into consideration, the numbers are not far off at all, really.

Quantity: 20 (helm)+ 25 (boots)+ 12 (belt)+ 43 (gem)+ 25 (perf. roll flask assumption)= 125
Rarity: 26 (helm)+ 50 (gloves)+ 78 (ring 1)+ 80 (ring 2)+ 51 (amulet)+ 67 (gem)+ 60 (perf. roll flask assumption) = 412

Edit: kompaniet, I'm just curious what your resists are? With the rings on, it wouldn't hurt to hold an Aurumvorax with perfect (+60) to all res. Your current weapon is totally mitigated by the Andvarius rings right now and it would only knock your rarity down by 20 while giving you an extra 20 to each resist (if I am remembering the wording correctly).
Last edited by GoatEatingToilet on Jun 9, 2014, 10:54:51 AM
"
"
nickgregz wrote:
I don't know if u suck at math or what but the numbers don't add up even with a perfect legacy divination, seems to be a trend around mf-ers...

A little unnecessarily harsh there. Taking a perfect legacy divination into consideration, the numbers are not far off at all, really.

Quantity: 20 (helm)+ 25 (boots)+ 12 (belt)+ 43 (gem)+ 25 (perf. roll flask assumption)= 125
Rarity: 26 (helm)+ 50 (gloves)+ 78 (ring 1)+ 80 (ring 2)+ 51 (amulet)+ 67 (gem)+ 60 (perf. roll flask assumption) = 412

Edit: kompaniet, I'm just curious what your resists are? With the rings on, it wouldn't hurt to hold an Aurumvorax with perfect (+60) to all res. Your current weapon is totally mitigated by the Andvarius rings right now and it would only knock your rarity down by 20 while giving you an extra 20 to each resist (if I am remembering the wording correctly).

Well, could be he also has flask effect nodes but the point is when u hit the numbers that are this high adding a point into quantity is extremely expensive, we're talking 10s of exalts per point so actually the difference is huge...
"
nickgregz wrote:
Well, could be he also has flask effect nodes but the point is when u hit the numbers that are this high adding a point into quantity is extremely expensive, we're talking 10s of exalts per point so actually the difference is huge...

Extremely expensive, yes, but not even remotely necessary, honestly. It's not like going from 125 quantity to 129 will cause each defeated mob to burst with an overabundance of rares and uniques that you only would have seen a fraction of with 4 percent less. RNG is RNG after all.

I feel like we're arguing semantics here though (so to speak). To each his own.
Hi guys,

I have following this guide, level 78 now, going great so far. Here is my gear and skill tree:

Gear:

Spoiler

Tree:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAP0GSQhnDkgOXBB0EJcRlhNsFLAVUBXXFy8XUBg8Gmwc3B0UJLAnqSj6KU8qmCy_Otg74UNjRARFfkjnTC1NuU3YVdZWY1j1WpFk52aeaqxr220ZcLtxTXNTfRh-WX_GgKSBb4IegseFYIauhtGIQIx2j0aQM5Mnkzqaz5uhna6dxJ48oqOmrKcIpyuofarErJi3MbiTvSe_l8HFwfPDbck9zLzQ0NP714bZC9rd4vfkIuvu7BjsOOyK8h731_no-oD60g==

I have one problem and I need some advice. Currently running 2 auras, Purity of elements and Discipline, but would like to run Hatred too. Problem is, with all 3 up I have very little mana left (79) so I can't cast, raise anything else.

Now, I was thinking to change some gear and look for +50-60 mana on it. I'm thinking about shield, maybe belt and boots (with boots I'm kinda worried I could miss the +1 zombie and spectre). Could also look for some mana on chest, but I think this would be last on the list because I'm looking for a higher ES and 5-6 L that I can't afford right now.

Second choice that comes to mind is to spend the next 4 skill points into Deep Thoughts area, to increase my mana pool, although I would rather go towards the Nullification node.

What do you guys think? Any thoughts on this or any other ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you
"
Ruffus_01 wrote:
I have one problem and I need some advice. Currently running 2 auras, Purity of elements and Discipline, but would like to run Hatred too. Problem is, with all 3 up I have very little mana left (79) so I can't cast, raise anything else.

Now, I was thinking to change some gear and look for +50-60 mana on it. I'm thinking about shield, maybe belt and boots (with boots I'm kinda worried I could miss the +1 zombie and spectre). Could also look for some mana on chest, but I think this would be last on the list because I'm looking for a higher ES and 5-6 L that I can't afford right now.

Second choice that comes to mind is to spend the next 4 skill points into Deep Thoughts area, to increase my mana pool, although I would rather go towards the Nullification node.

What do you guys think? Any thoughts on this or any other ideas would be appreciated.

Thank you

i had the same problem you have right now.
what i did to solve this was adjusting the tree by ditching the upper part of the tree (dual curse, deep thoughts cluster) and faith and steel cluster (less es lost than nullification) and headed over to charisma and mana geyser (below shadow start). i personally liked the additional aura effect better than the little es boost and the curses (already got too many skills to use)

you could do the same by going through the es wheel above the scion start (would save you 3 points compared to the "upper" route you are using now) and even pick up the reduced reservation node next to Nerco Aegis.

you get almost 300 mana from your gear, so i think you should be fine if you chose to follow my advice.

other than that if you think dual curse is way to cool, go with deep thoughts. it boosts your mana quite nicely.
Last edited by Monti_Jones on Jun 12, 2014, 2:59:56 AM
Hi Monti,

Thank you very much for your input. I think it is a very good advice and I'm thinking going that way. I agree, double curses are a bit too much buttons to push and I'm not very much into them.

On the other hand, I have looked on poexyz for some items with more mana on them and I didn't find anything spectacular, I think I will be better off saving currency for my future chest armour.

Could you please post your tree so it's easier for me too see the route you suggested and calculate how many regrets I need?

Any other ideas are welcome too.

Thanks
Hi !
I would like to start a new summoner and because I don't really know anything about this game (I mean I just finished the normal story). I would like to play in Invasion, so basically start a new PoE life.
There are some points I didn't catch. How is it possible to switch between Life base to CI, with only 18 refund skill points (+ some regret orbs I imagine), because when I look at these two build everything looks different. For example, life base goes up and CI goes down, like two really different roads.
Then I hope this build works in Invasion without any special gears. I saw that some people play with it in HC so I think it could work.
"
Shishuan38 wrote:
Hi !
I would like to start a new summoner and because I don't really know anything about this game (I mean I just finished the normal story). I would like to play in Invasion, so basically start a new PoE life.
There are some points I didn't catch. How is it possible to switch between Life base to CI, with only 18 refund skill points (+ some regret orbs I imagine), because when I look at these two build everything looks different. For example, life base goes up and CI goes down, like two really different roads.
Then I hope this build works in Invasion without any special gears. I saw that some people play with it in HC so I think it could work.

You refund your life nodes for ES nodes. It should cost about 23~ regrets if you go very deep with it. The only reason to switch to CI is when you are stacking IIR/IIQ a.k.a MF build (magic find).

The build works on every league.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
hi there
my gear
Spoiler

what should i upgrade first and why, thanks
pls dont tell me about ullrs, i love this boots too much :)
Last edited by alkarian on Jun 16, 2014, 2:08:21 AM
"
alkarian wrote:
hi there
my gear
Spoiler

what should i upgrade first and why, thanks
pls dont tell me about ullrs, i love this boots too much :)

Get a 6L chest.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info