[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Ok, so, i need to wait till lvl 70 to start using the build? Like, i need to use EK till 70 then start using the zombies?
"
phosTR wrote:
Ok, so, i need to wait till lvl 70 to start using the build? Like, i need to use EK till 70 then start using the zombies?

I think you got confused when reading the guide. Take another look at it.
:)
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
First of all, +1 for a great guide.
and +1 more for STILL replying...

So...about my gear...j/k :p

Just wanted to ask, is Minion instability worth it? Couldnt find it in the guide about it and its a big summoner discussion.

You have way more experience then me so want your point of view about it.

Again thanks for the guide
"
Stigingvar wrote:
Just wanted to ask, is Minion instability worth it? Couldnt find it in the guide about it and its a big summoner discussion.

Not Rathik, but just judging from his wording in the guide...

-specters are fun, I can't deny that BUT truth be told they are unreliable, weak, limit your gear choices, you need to go to a certain area to find them
-this build is relying on zombies which can be summoned anywhere as long as you have a corpse.
-Zombies ARE NOT a one time cast. You constantly need to summon them.
-MI is in the final build of both the Witch and Scion versions.

Now, considering we have Desecrate and can create corpses whenever and wherever now, I would definitely say taking MI for this build is a win/win.
Spectres are not the main focus of this build, zombies are, so losing spectres should not be build disabling like it would be for a spec-based build.
MI provides a big burst of AoE damage that you can replace quickly and easily.
"
"
Stigingvar wrote:

-specters are fun, I can't deny that BUT truth be told they are unreliable, weak, limit your gear choices, you need to go to a certain area to find them
-this build is relying on zombies which can be summoned anywhere as long as you have a corpse.

Now, considering we have Desecrate and can create corpses whenever and wherever now, I would definitely say taking MI for this build is a win/win.
Spectres are not the main focus of this build, zombies are, so losing spectres should not be build disabling like it would be for a spec-based build.

+1

MI is just 1 skill point. Personally I find it to be an excellent skill.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
1 million views mark!!!
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
Rathik2 wrote:
1 million views mark!!!

+1!
(I had to. I just had to :p)
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
"
Stigingvar wrote:

+1

MI is just 1 skill point. Personally I find it to be an excellent skill.

It's great for taking down otherwise impossible bosses like piety.

I just don't use it anymore because i run 4 auras so i don't have much mana to raise minions all the time.
"
"
nickgregz wrote:
I don't know if u suck at math or what but the numbers don't add up even with a perfect legacy divination, seems to be a trend around mf-ers...

A little unnecessarily harsh there. Taking a perfect legacy divination into consideration, the numbers are not far off at all, really.

Quantity: 20 (helm)+ 25 (boots)+ 12 (belt)+ 43 (gem)+ 25 (perf. roll flask assumption)= 125
Rarity: 26 (helm)+ 50 (gloves)+ 78 (ring 1)+ 80 (ring 2)+ 51 (amulet)+ 67 (gem)+ 60 (perf. roll flask assumption) = 412

Edit: kompaniet, I'm just curious what your resists are? With the rings on, it wouldn't hurt to hold an Aurumvorax with perfect (+60) to all res. Your current weapon is totally mitigated by the Andvarius rings right now and it would only knock your rarity down by 20 while giving you an extra 20 to each resist (if I am remembering the wording correctly).

What do you mean the numbers don't add up?
I'm on exacly 407 iir and 131 iiq with the flask. 352 iir and 100 iiq without.

It's a low roll divination. I couldn't afford any better back in the days when i bought it.
But it gets the job done i suppose.

http://www.bilddump.se/bilder/20140618174809-88.129.161.202.jpg Here i took a picture for you to see.

My resists are 75 to all so i don't need auromvorax. I don't think it would allow me to drop purity of elements aura even with aurom vorax. I got 19/11/11 resists without my weapon and purity of elements.
Sorry, but i'm still lost.

I'm new to this and there is a lot of things that i have no idea what they mean.

Where should i start with this build?

I need to grab life nodes then respec and grab ES nodes? What is CI?

You say that summons are weak in lower lvls and you only do damage when you reach lvl 68+, i need to use EK till level 68+?

What kind of stats should i look in the gear? You have life gear and CI gear? What is CI?

I'm lost here and i would like to follow this build because you say that is good for MF and for beginners.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info