Manoka beta key giveaway details inside

NICE STORIES
Last edited by Nar212 on Oct 20, 2013, 9:55:48 AM
So the other saturday hartlin had a give away that was completely brutal and slowly eliminated people until he was down to one. I was pushing refresh every 10 seconds just to make sure my name wasn't showing up. I made it about half way. (Which was about an hour) The whole time I had my 6 month daughter chillin on my chest taking a nap. About half way through she woke up and put the biggest dump you've ever seen in her diaper.... I said to myself "If i get up and change this pile of crap right now I'm going to get eliminated it just know it..." But being the good dad I am ( and not being able to stand the rank odor anymore) I changed her diaper while slamming refresh with my offhand. Low and behold, the second I finish hartlin posted my elimination, and because of my hastening of the changing of the diaper I ended with poop all over my left hand... So i think you should feel pitty for me as a lonely father covered in crap on a saturday morning who's hopes had just been destroyed by a brutal beta key game..
well i cant prove my cancer story so i will tell about a friend of mine.
My friend introduced to him at the beginning of the school. we were having fun at school doing pranks to everyone.
Fixed cars together had some rough times with him a few arguments some of them were pretty serious, colling him names and sometimes really hated him, but we always exchanced apologies and got along.
But he died one day before the 3rd grade started.
Whole class were crying even tough teacher shed some tears.
One thing is always in ym mind ... I never said how good friend he were ...
It doesnt help if I visit hes grave.
I am not religious type but i hope he rests in peace and doesnt feel pain ... ;(

R.I.P Pasi 26.3.1991-08.08.2009

Doddger
Laughing Bird/Turtle/Grab
ia Laughing at you!
Last edited by Doddger on Aug 24, 2011, 1:42:50 PM
"
rcromwell22 wrote:
So the other saturday hartlin had a give away that was completely brutal and slowly eliminated people until he was down to one. I was pushing refresh every 10 seconds just to make sure my name wasn't showing up. I made it about half way. (Which was about an hour) The whole time I had my 6 month daughter chillin on my chest taking a nap. About half way through she woke up and put the biggest dump you've ever seen in her diaper.... I said to myself "If i get up and change this pile of crap right now I'm going to get eliminated it just know it..." But being the good dad I am ( and not being able to stand the rank odor anymore) I changed her diaper while slamming refresh with my offhand. Low and behold, the second I finish hartlin posted my elimination, and because of my hastening of the changing of the diaper I ended with poop all over my left hand... So i think you should feel pitty for me as a lonely father covered in crap on a saturday morning who's hopes had just been destroyed by a brutal beta key game..

This man deserves it.
Women are good for three things... Cleaning, cooking, and Betas.
"
Hand wrote:

So, what is her name?
(I made an other joke :D ) <- achmed the deat terrorist

her name is prius... she s very tight xDDD ok that s enough^^
me gusta
"
gdlk wrote:
"
rcromwell22 wrote:

This man deserves it.

Yep this is worse than watching 2 people you know get blown to smithereens.
Last edited by Zom on Aug 24, 2011, 1:45:18 PM
"
Doddger wrote:
My friend introduced to him at the beginning of the school. we were having fun at school doing pranks to everyone.
Fixed cars together had some rough times with him a few arguments some of them were pretty serious, colling him names and sometimes really hated him, but we always exchanced apologies and got along.
I am not religious type but i hope he rests in peace and doesnt feel pain ... ;(

Doddger

Dude, you said you fixed cars together and had arguments. How can this be if it happened before 3rd grade?
y'a un schtrompf y tombe y se fait un bleu
Good luck!
Last edited by Wogasm on Aug 24, 2011, 10:38:06 PM
"
DrCosta wrote:
"
Doddger wrote:

Doddger

Dude, you said you fixed cars together and had arguments. How can this be if it happened before 3rd grade?

I think he forgot to say they were matchbox cars

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info