Death Penalty Changes in 0.11.3

"
Sodomee wrote:
"
bliss1234 wrote:
Thats not the point of perma allocation. You arent supposed to be fighting for anything.

Go play FFA, you can fight for everything there

FFA is stupid in high level maps with full groups. Not only do you risk death for trying to run in to get every item, but most of the time you cannot see anything because of the full screens of loot.

Understood, but 7 jewelers not being allocated in permanent allocation is kind of stupid and its a good change, whether you enjoyed fighting over one type of item or not. Fighting over items is what permanent allocation is supposed to mitigate almost completely.
IGN: RennacVD
Catering to casuals is okay as long as you don't overdo it. Dont go all WotLK on us, GGG :/
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
iao wrote:
I think 5% and 10% would be better, mainly because 3% in Cruel is pretty much nothing. Most won't even realize it.

+1, especially for the bolded part. Considering the xp 'curve' (no real issue to regain a level in cruel), I'd say it even would not matter if the penalty would be equal to both difficulties...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Person has money to pay for gaming = He goes to work = he has few hours to play per day.

I think that, the move to nerf standard league, which is mainly for the casual players, is more than welcome to get some of those fat bills for Chris's expenditures covered!

HC players are fine - the hc element of this game is alive and well.

Nothing to cry about here. Move on.
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
I hate both changes, especially the 6 socket one. I felt they shouldn't even have added high level base items to the allocation list.
Last edited by Berserkerlxl on Jul 25, 2013, 3:10:25 AM
I am not sure on the exp penalty changes, as I've never played default and anarachy, so can't judge on that.
The 6S thing is fucking awesome. 1 less reason to play solo. I might even start considering groups for farming now =)
"
SW_Bonobo wrote:
"
JohnWeps wrote:
Implement durability on items, or use the quality attribute to force usage of orbs upon death.

And in what way you like to repair your stuff? 3 Chaos for repairing the chest?
Armorer Scraps?

only really possible idea for the skill system would indeed be to use the quality aspect: decrease the armour parts, down to a lower limit of -20%... probably in the same way currency is used from your stash: one by one. (could be harsh if you managed a full set of rares/uniques from +20 to -20%, resulting in a demand of 4 full stacks of scraps to "repair" - but who "wants" to die that often!? ;)
--
"
Mr_B wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen someone pick up a 4L item anyways.

curious: what kind of helmet/gloves/boots do you and your members use?! These ARE very worthy from the moment they can drop... ^^
--
Good changes, both penalty and 6S.
death penalty should be low until desynch is properly fixed. If it ever is...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info