0.9.11l Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
"
zharmad wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
By the way, in case it wasn't clear, the patch notes say that the 'Shocked' state did not work and was fixed today. That is a massive buff to lightning skills.

That's a pretty big bug...

Yes, and none of the 100,000+ testers who played the game this year noticed :P

Assume nothing, check everything!

I'd disagree since the majority of players all knew that getting mobbed by electrical MOBs was a bad thing.

either the power itself was faulty or some aspect of it was. having the same resistance to both fire/cold and electricity you'd still see electrical damage frying you much worse.

if the shocked values were not working that would either mean someone had to up the base damage at some point to make the element do similar damage to other elements or the opposite if that was the case. either way anyone who's played through the game knows cold is great for us but electricity sucks as the receiver.
As a historical note, I find it hilarious that the infinite shock stacks with elemental proliferation was fixed before shock actually did anything for non-degen damage.

"What do these things do?" "I don't know, but that enemy has a thousand of them!"
Last edited by pneuma on Aug 24, 2012, 8:27:05 PM
Hope for the next skill tree revamp soon :D.
This is my first post on this forum, so Hello everyone. Cheers from Poland.

I have a problem with the last patch. After downloading 2.5MB transfer stops and message apears: "Could not overwrite executable with new patched executable". Someone can help me fix this?
"
czata666 wrote:
"Could not overwrite executable"

That sounds to me that it tries to update the client, instead of the content package? if so, you could try to simply reinstall the client with the installer and try again then (I'd suggest to make a copy of the (large) ggpk file to another (ntfs) place - if something gets wrong you dont lost the 4,5GB download: the client can always check its folder and use the content if present.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
czata666 wrote:
After downloading 2.5MB transfer stops and message apears: "Could not overwrite executable with new patched executable". Someone can help me fix this?

Look in your Path of Exile install directory. If you see a file called Client.tmp, delete Client.exe and rename Client.tmp to Client.exe.
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
"
czata666 wrote:
After downloading 2.5MB transfer stops and message apears: "Could not overwrite executable with new patched executable". Someone can help me fix this?

Look in your Path of Exile install directory. If you see a file called Client.tmp, delete Client.exe and rename Client.tmp to Client.exe.

Thanks for this.
Thanks Rhys and thanks Mr_Cee.
I'm back in the game ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info