0.9.11l Patch Notes

Version 0.9.11l
  • Fixed the ignore/invite behaviour described in the 0.9.11k patch notes so that it now works correctly.
  • Removed the item quantity bonus for the "Labyrinthine" Map mod.
  • Changed the "Massive" Map mod so that it can only spawn on outdoors maps.
  • Exploding Spawns above level 61 now do damage.
  • Increased the damage of Exploding Bandits.
  • Fixed problems with targeting of Lightning Warp.
  • Fixed a bug where the Vulnerability curse would cause extra non-physical damage on a shocked target.
  • Fixed a bug where shocked targets would only receive increased damage from degeneration effects, not normal damage.
  • Visual elemental damage effects now only play if more than 15% of the target's life was removed by damage of that element.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 23, 2012, 9:46:36 PM
"
TristinX wrote:
Still waiting on Graphic Bug and Crash bug fix.

We're still working on these. This very patch contains additional logging to help us.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
By the way, in case it wasn't clear, the patch notes say that the 'Shocked' state did not work and was fixed today. That is a massive buff to lightning skills.
"
I like that the interior of the ship (log in) is now bright enough to see the characters... looking forward to seeing the other improvements :)

I think this is because you turned shadows off.
"
ionface wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

• Visual elemental damage effects now only play if more than 15% of the target's life was removed by damage of that element.

Does this mean exiles with CI will still always catch fire and look shocked?
No, because a) This is not referring to the elemental status ailments, but to the colourful 'hit' effects which visually indicate your hit with a certain type of damage, and b) the duration/effect of elemental status ailments on CI users is based on what their life would be if they didn't have CI, not on 1.
"
zharmad wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
By the way, in case it wasn't clear, the patch notes say that the 'Shocked' state did not work and was fixed today. That is a massive buff to lightning skills.

That's a pretty big bug...

Yes, and none of the 100,000+ testers who played the game this year noticed :P

Assume nothing, check everything!
I'm inclined to agree about the damage effects, and I'm going to make sure that the threshold gets changed to something more like 1% today.

15% should never have slipped through.

The intention was just to make it so that if your a level 60 guy with a tiny amount of fire damage or something, then it doesn't appear.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
Last edited by Jonathan on Aug 23, 2012, 5:26:06 PM
"
czata666 wrote:
After downloading 2.5MB transfer stops and message apears: "Could not overwrite executable with new patched executable". Someone can help me fix this?

Look in your Path of Exile install directory. If you see a file called Client.tmp, delete Client.exe and rename Client.tmp to Client.exe.
Code warrior

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info