0.9.11l Patch Notes

Version 0.9.11l
  • Fixed the ignore/invite behaviour described in the 0.9.11k patch notes so that it now works correctly.
  • Removed the item quantity bonus for the "Labyrinthine" Map mod.
  • Changed the "Massive" Map mod so that it can only spawn on outdoors maps.
  • Exploding Spawns above level 61 now do damage.
  • Increased the damage of Exploding Bandits.
  • Fixed problems with targeting of Lightning Warp.
  • Fixed a bug where the Vulnerability curse would cause extra non-physical damage on a shocked target.
  • Fixed a bug where shocked targets would only receive increased damage from degeneration effects, not normal damage.
  • Visual elemental damage effects now only play if more than 15% of the target's life was removed by damage of that element.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 23, 2012, 9:46:36 PM
I want to see patch z
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
'bout freakin time!!!

J/K great job as usual!!!

-- Providing opinions since I was old enough to tell my sister she was ugly.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11l
  • Increased the damage of Exploding Bandits.

Oh my.......lol

"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11l
  • Fixed a bug where shocked targets would only receive increased damage from degeneration effects, not normal damage.[li]

• That means a certain character of mine will do even more damage since he/she is stacked with so much lighting damage gears.
  • Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
    - raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 23, 2012, 1:12:35 AM
    Still waiting on Graphic Bug and Crash bug fix.
    Order of the Raven | Guild Leader | IGN:HoneySiphon | GMT -5

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/813491/page/1
    So now with this patch we gonna see any events comming up for this weekend?

Nice work with the bug fixes.
    "
    TristinX wrote:
    Still waiting on Graphic Bug and Crash bug fix.

We're still working on these. This very patch contains additional logging to help us.
    Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
    By the way, in case it wasn't clear, the patch notes say that the 'Shocked' state did not work and was fixed today. That is a massive buff to lightning skills.
    i'm too used to blizzard patch notes, i read the shocked note to mean that it would sometimes not work. ;)

edit: forum bug report: when GGG members bold text, it returns to the normal poster color :p
    Last edited by arc1928 on Aug 23, 2012, 12:54:07 AM
    "
    Chris wrote:

• Visual elemental damage effects now only play if more than 15% of the target's life was removed by damage of that element.

Does this mean exiles with CI will still always catch fire and look shocked?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info