0.9.11l Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
By the way, in case it wasn't clear, the patch notes say that the 'Shocked' state did not work and was fixed today. That is a massive buff to lightning skills.

Interesting. Is that for players and mobs as well? I already die enough in the Chamber of Sins! :'(
Mornimg everyone - has this patch gone live yet - I'm still loading as patch 0.9.11k
I'm BACK :)
"
Chris wrote:
By the way, in case it wasn't clear, the patch notes say that the 'Shocked' state did not work and was fixed today. That is a massive buff to lightning skills.

Excellent :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
"
Coldet wrote:
Mornimg everyone - has this patch gone live yet - I'm still loading as patch 0.9.11k

about 10minutes till it drops :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Last edited by davros70 on Aug 23, 2012, 12:56:12 AM
"
davros70 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Coldet wrote:

about 10minutes till it drops :)

Cool thanks davros.

I had often wondered about the "Shocked State" damage - can't wait to see my totems performance with this new patch. Roll on baby roll on
I'm BACK :)
Thank you for the great work! and yay to my dagger shadow
IGN MarlboroRedHC
Nice in the next patch can you make the pet kiwi automatically spawn when u loggin it gets annoying having to take him out everytime i loggin. Also rings should have a base stat of all attributes
Glad about the damage increase on the Explosive Bandits.

Now my marauder won't be as much of a pansy for running past them. XD
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Last edited by Sairven on Aug 23, 2012, 1:23:42 AM
"
deathdifire wrote:
Also rings should have a base stat of all attributes

There's all ready rings/amulets that give an attribute/do this.

And technically, based on the philosophy of the devs, the elemental resist rings all ready do this as well (fire - str, lightning - int, cold - dex).
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
I like that the interior of the ship (log in) is now bright enough to see the characters... looking forward to seeing the other improvements :)
"Better to have one woman on your side than ten men."
al'Lan Mandragoran

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info