0.9.11l Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
"
zharmad wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
By the way, in case it wasn't clear, the patch notes say that the 'Shocked' state did not work and was fixed today. That is a massive buff to lightning skills.

That's a pretty big bug...

Yes, and none of the 100,000+ testers who played the game this year noticed :P

Assume nothing, check everything!

srsly its your own fault.
if you dont give popup dmg numbers or something like that, how you expect to get feedback to the gamemechanics???
"
teek wrote:
iirc maze doesn't/didn't have any effect on the thicket map but is able to roll the mod as well

It does change the map, I am currently running a version of the map with maze and increased area size and it is gigantic and different from the normal map layout.
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11l
Visual elemental damage effects now only play if more than 15% of the target's life was removed by damage of that element.

this was a terrible change. Now if you dont do 15% of the targets life its like your not interacting with the mob at all. Especially bad in a game with desync problems like PoE currently has.
"
Canoobians wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11l
Visual elemental damage effects now only play if more than 15% of the target's life was removed by damage of that element.

this was a terrible change. Now if you dont do 15% of the targets life its like your not interacting with the mob at all. Especially bad in a game with desync problems like PoE currently has.

You still get the physical damage effect and the stun if you stun.
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
"
zriL wrote:
"
Canoobians wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.9.11l

neither of which are noticable visual effects. Im talking about your interaction with the world and how that makes for a better feeling from combat.
Last edited by Canoobians on Aug 23, 2012, 6:46:19 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
zharmad wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
By the way, in case it wasn't clear, the patch notes say that the 'Shocked' state did not work and was fixed today. That is a massive buff to lightning skills.

I was wondering why lightning still felt so underwhelming, now I know.
-Meteoric Destiny!
"
Chris wrote:

Oh that is awesome, now i think i could deal more damage!
I will test this Patch now^^
Takahiro the Inferno Necromancer!
My Army of Death is Filled whit Tons of TNT:)!
No massive dungeons anymore? wow sad :/
May I ask why you did the change?
Last edited by Tanit on Aug 23, 2012, 11:48:12 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
zharmad wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Yeah. I admit to failing this one, as I've been running lightning/shock lately. /shame
"
"

neither of which are noticable visual effects. Im talking about your interaction with the world and how that makes for a better feeling from combat.

gotta agree. I was playing my ranger earlier and it felt like my elemental hit is doing jack squat now. i miss the crackling sounds it made.
IGN: SkullBlowjobs
Last edited by StimpsonH on Aug 23, 2012, 1:14:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info