Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
Wyrmius wrote:
Hi. where i can see 1.2 buffed uniques?

Here is a list of Uniques which were rebalanced in the 1.2.0 Update.

"
Chris wrote:
Version 1.2.0: Forsaken Masters

Unique Item Balance:

• The rarity tiers of many uniques have been changed. Notably, two of the experience gain items have been made much more rare. The two "additional curse" items have been made rarer.
  • The rarities of uniques dropped by the uber version of Atziri has changed. Atziri's Acuity is now the rarest drop from her.
  • Chin Sol has had its Increased Physical Damage increased from 75-100% to 150-180% and its attack speed increased to 10-14%, from 5%. Rerolling values using a Divine Orb on this item will also update your item.
  • Crown of Eyes now only applies increased and reduced spell damage to attack damage. Multiplicative damage bonuses are not converted. This affects existing versions of the item.
  • Crown of Thorns now grants 60-80 flat energy shield. Existing versions of the item will change to a value in the new range if a Divine Orb is used on it.
  • Darkscorn now has Additional Physical Damage of 6-10 to 10-14 damage. This mod cannot be caused to spawn on past versions of the item.
  • Dying Breath now grants 18% increased Aura Effect, instead of 18% increased damage taken. Old copies of the item have been automatically updated.
  • Infractem now has Additional Physical Damage of 25-35 to 36-45 damage. This mod cannot be caused to spawn on past versions of the item.
  • Mon'tregul's Grasp now grants 2000 life to Zombies, up from 500. Rerolling values using a Divine Orb on this item will update your item.
  • Shackles of the Wretched now gives "You cannot be Shocked for 3 seconds after being Shocked", up from 1 second. Old versions of the item can be rolled to the new value with a Divine Orb.
  • Shavronne's Revelation: Energy Shield Regeneration has been reduced from 4% to 3% per second. Existing versions of the ring will only be updated if a Divine Orb is used on them.
  • Soul Mantle now has +50% totem life. This has been increased as the result of fixing a bug with totem life - the change won't affect the power of the item. Existing versions of the item will have the smaller value, which will have less impact on totem life than it previously did. Older versions can be updated with a Divine Orb.
Last edited by xJuniel on Aug 24, 2014, 8:23:54 AM
"
_Interrupt_ wrote:
All of these uniques are quite mediocre (in terms of actual power).

I don't think they are mediocre in power at all. I just think it's less obvious how to (ab)use them. A lot of them send to have defensive properties this time around rather than just pure ZOMG!!DPS!

Factoring all that in to maximum effectiveness is difficult on a new tree.

For example the chaos damage wands would work pretty well in a crit frost wall build =D
Where's the last unique at?
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
"
BearCares wrote:
"
_Interrupt_ wrote:
All of these uniques are quite mediocre (in terms of actual power).

I don't think they are mediocre in power at all. I just think it's less obvious how to (ab)use them. A lot of them send to have defensive properties this time around rather than just pure ZOMG!!DPS!

Factoring all that in to maximum effectiveness is difficult on a new tree.

For example the chaos damage wands would work pretty well in a crit frost wall build =D

that chaos damage is VERY VERY powerful for incinerator (and sells for ridiculous prices atm)
"
enveratise wrote:

Abaxoth-only drop.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
enveratise wrote:

Abaxoth-only drop.

Maybe but aren't there only supposed to be three league specific drops for each league? As far as I know The Harvester, The Dark Seer, and Edge of Madness are all Beyond only.
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
Isn't the last one Hegemony's Era?

Well, either it is so rare that it hasn't dropped yet (which would be a shame being the only real physical damage staff unique) or it will follow in a later patch.
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
It's Hege's, only problem is that it's Kaom's Heart tier rarity so only a few have been found and none posted.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
My take on the new items.

Mokou's Embrace: Looks much like poor man's Pyre. Above-average fire and cold resistance, a meager boost to fire damage and ignite chance, and a bunch of mods that'll require very specific mechanics-bending combo setups to get advantage of that probably don't even exist in the game at the moment (the only thing that comes to mind is AA + Flammability + Shackles of the Wretched, but that's very far-fetched and not really effective at all). Most fire-based builds would actually be better off with Pyre, Le Heup of All, or even Berek's Pass instead.

Craghead: Broadstroke's direct heir put into the game as its replacement. Bows have seen a buff that can potentally allow for stunlock builds, which is reasonably new for the meta. This quiver will see some good build enabling use as such.

Cherrubim's Maleficence: Interesting item, if a bit simple. I don't see any immediate synergies (poison-base DoT builds notwithstanding; a small boost to chaos damage is barely worth the loss of resists, and you can hardly take advantage of the leech rate increase that way), but it looks like it could be a key to a future Exalton-like out-leech RT build that uses very high-dps weapons with capped life leech rate, thereby skipping on Vaal Pact and other forms of instant leech.

Gang's Momentum: A potentially interesting leveling item, at least if the increased damage applies to the burn damage on the actual ignites. Not seeing much advantage over, say, Windscream closer to endgame.

Flesh and Spirit: The mostly-offensive Vaal skill Rampage vessel. Pretty sure people will use this to chain certain Vaal skills very efficiently.

Null and Void: The defensive Rampage gloves. Kind of misses the point; it's a softcore league the whole point of which is to chain enemies as quickly as possible. Would be cool if it the mechanic found its way to HC though!

Shadows and Dust: The extreme offensive Rampage gloves. Perhaps the most powerful (and expensive?) of the three; you basically have a Maligaro's crit buff, mana leech, and two powerful procs that's mixed defense/offense. Pretty well-balanced unique, still.

Chalice of Horrors: mostly a leveling item for summoners and support characters, and a good one at that. Kickass design and 3D model, too! Unfortunately, like with all other shield 3D models, it jarringly defies laws of physics: all the effects and such end up sideways whereas they should go up (flames on RotP) or down (the tongue on this item, bloody tears on some other designs, etc.). Good job with this one regardless.

The Harvest: It's kinda alright for a 2H leveling crit weapon if your build has something to do with 2-handers and crits, but I just don't see a build centered around it specifically. The local crit on it is absolutely abhorrent, so even the original 4% global crit per level wouldn't have helped it regain the required damage output past level 60. With 3% it'll be at best a stepping stone for a better item, at worst a complete skip.

Mark of the Doubting Knight: Very much a DoT-centered item that will see use in budget(-ish) DoT-centered crit builds. Probably still not as efficient as Bino's in the same kind of setup (Adder's Touch is a must in either spec anyway), but certainly a lot cheaper and very effective still. Very good and well-balanced unique all in all.

The Dark Seer: Very interesting. The blinding chance on it is pretty good for rapid-fire skills such as Flame Totem, and the general damage increase is pretty sweet. Will probably see a lot of use with dual FT or Shockwave Totem, at least as a leveling/early mapping mainhand weapon.

Dreamfeather: Well-balanced, somewhat underpowered even. Has a potential for very sweet damage output if properly scaled (read: Anger + Wrath + Herald of Ice + lots of attack speed + WED on every item you can find). High base is kinda wasted on it: you don't take advantage of the implicit physical damage anyway, but eh, I guess it doesn't matter since we aren't limited to one unique per base. Congrats to Lyralei for a well-designed build core item that doesn't instantly scream power or the lack thereof in your face. This definitely will see efficient builds made around it; thankfully it doesn't seem like it'll be hard to rebalance down the line as meta progresses in case it proves too (in)effective.

Edge of Madness: Well now... A level 22 weapon that's about as good as a level 27 Geofri's Baptism (without the downside!), scales very well with levels (I imagine very efficient synergies with Herald of Ice + Herald of Ash + Hatred + Added Fire Damage), and adds +1 to active skills just to make your life even better. An extremely powerful leveling item that will most likely carry you to endgame just fine. I won't be surprised if certain combinations of damage buffs will provide very respectable dps much later in the game than one would expect from a level 22 melee weapon.

Hegemony's Era: I can't say I'm a big fan. It's basically a niche-filling power unique created out of desperation for a melee staff crit build that no-one was willing to attempt using rare items. It's largely the problem of staff mod pool that ultimately required a diaternal unique to fix it, and that's hardly a good fix per se. The item itself is very powerful and will most likely be effective best-in-slot for its build; as in, no-one will bother making anything better as it's just not really worth it.

Apep's Rage: This will definitely see use. Incinerate, perhaps some other rapid-firing spells. It's a very decent alternative to expensive rares damage-wise. Good item.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
Found one on poe.xyz.is:
"
jakkelolboll wrote:

Looks cool, pretty straightforward DpS item.

Not BiS, but definetly very good and lategame-viable for any attacking staff build (if there is one). ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info