Unique Item List - 300 of 419

New Crown of Thorns. Still not especially useful, but it's a decent source of ES now at low character levels. (That item requirement is from the gem - Crown of Thorns itself has no requirements.)
"
Incompetent wrote:

New Crown of Thorns. Still not especially useful, but it's a decent source of ES now at low character levels. (That item requirement is from the gem - Crown of Thorns itself has no requirements.)

decent? It's amazing! I mean it's so good on a templar or even marauder. Level 1 low life status, completely doable. No more waiting till level 20 which still used to be quite early. This also an indirect buff to Zealot's Oath + Springleaf!

And to think of it it's also a blood rage + springleaf buff. Wow. It's such a good item now.
Last edited by BearCares on Aug 22, 2014, 6:50:47 PM
"
Pyramidi wrote:

Newly buffed Infractem. I'm actually thinking this bow can be useful for something. Mine even have low rolls. Altought it is slow, 100% pierce and better damage could be good tradeoff.

Could be still supported with life gain on hit :). Too bad it's attack speed is so low. 220 DPS is too low even with extra 1 gem slot. However a good bow to play till end game content.

"
BearCares wrote:
decent? It's amazing! I mean it's so good on a templar or even marauder. Level 1 low life status, completely doable. No more waiting till level 20 which still used to be quite early. This also an indirect buff to Zealot's Oath + Springleaf!

Level 1 low life, how do you achieve that?

Also, bear in mind that you'll typically have around 300hp (or more) by the end of Act 1 or early Act 2. I don't think Pain Attunement is worth giving up 200hp for at this stage.
"
Incompetent wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:

Level 1 low life, how do you achieve that?

Also, bear in mind that you'll typically have around 300hp (or more) by the end of Act 1 or early Act 2. I don't think Pain Attunement is worth giving up 200hp for at this stage.

there isn't any chaos damaage (except that giant rhoa) till act 2, wherein you can equip a Solaris Lorica. So in act one, just take the crown off, get damage to low life, and put it back on. that 80ES with int and nodes and chain belt should be well over a 100 right? More than enough for a caster benefiting from pain attunement so early on.
Last edited by BearCares on Aug 22, 2014, 7:23:41 PM
"
CookieVortex wrote:

Could be still supported with life gain on hit :). Too bad it's attack speed is so low. 220 DPS is too low even with extra 1 gem slot. However a good bow to play till end game content.

I think this bow is meant to be slow, but hard hitting. I noticed the buff brought in "add x-x physical damage", and a implicit mod with crit chance ranging possibly from 40-50% (which makes it the 2nd best crit unique bow).

But the one that really got the sweet buff was Chin Sol. Really made it end-game viable.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 22, 2014, 7:27:05 PM
"
ignarsoll wrote:

Can anyone tell me what this is good for?

Even with very, very high Evasion rating (which I consider a bad idea to stack after reaching a certain point), it seems to be a mediocre weapon in terms of DpS.

It requires Lvl 66, but its DpS looks like "usable around Cruel A2 up to Merciless A1".
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Aug 23, 2014, 2:20:25 AM
"
Noshei wrote:
Posting this from reddit.

the one i fawking need
these gloves.. i dont see a point (maybe they look nice)

anyone care to explain? because these look like 'generic life/es' gloves with league-specific mod (like The Gull..)
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
ignarsoll wrote:

Can anyone tell me what this is good for?

Even with very, very high Evasion rating (which I consider a bad idea to stack after reaching a certain point), it seems to be a mediocre weapon in terms of DpS.

It requires Lvl 66, but its DpS looks like "usable around Cruel A2 up to Merciless A1".

Well dual wield them, go for high EVA (like 15k or more), get a total of around 60-70% attack dmg increase(or more, not sure which eva values are achievable) and rock the house.

You have to know that the attack dmg increase boosts aura dmg, flat dmg from items and such...with this attackspeed it looks like its rly good for EVA elemental buzzsaw
IGN Keranka

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info