Unique Item List - 300 of 419

That staff, little timmy's wet dream. The dream about Glacial Hammer staff crit build that is:D
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Found one on poe.xyz.is:
"
jakkelolboll wrote:

Looks cool, pretty straightforward DpS item.

Not BiS, but definetly very good and lategame-viable for any attacking staff build (if there is one). ;)

This staff screams sweep and leap slam all over!

Strategy: link leap slam with knockback, leapslam in a pack and then start sweeping

I can see this possible gem links:

sweep + conc. effect + melee phys + inc AoE + inc crit dmg

Take leech from gear or BR and you're set.

I really want this staff. I always dreamed to make a sweep build!
@people quoting my "not BiS".

To me, the staff is like "Bino's Kitchen Knife".

It's a super powerful unique for a physical damage build, and staffs have the same issues as daggers with their affixes (very hard to roll good DpS), so it is only logical for GGG to provide a Unique with fixed stats for players who actually want to try a staff build.

And same as Bino's, it has a nice little side-effect (though the main reason to use them will be DpS).

Unfortunatly it will probably be super-rare and super-expensive, and even more unfortunatly: staff nodes are very weird, their placement in the skilltree and their effect doesn't look too strong.

So forget about your sweeping staff builds. ;)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Unfortunatly it will probably be super-rare and super-expensive, and even more unfortunatly: staff nodes are very weird, their placement in the skilltree and their effect doesn't look too strong.

So forget about your sweeping staff builds. ;)

Link.
400% Increased Crit Chance, +2 Power Charges (3+2+1+1 total, granting 350% Inc Crit). 8.35 * (1 + (400/100) + (350/100)) = 70.975% Chance to Crit (and thus Knockback), without other gear.
Slightly light on Life; 125%. 31% Chance to Block.
40% Increased Radius on Sweep, bringing it up to 28 units (~Ice Nova range). Inc AoE Support can add another 8 units.

Never forget :P
Mmm, maybe for a Glacial HamMEH.
My Low Life nonShav's/Solaris guide -> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192209/page/1/
1.2 brownies are so well balanced compared to past disasters.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Does anyone know if the 'legacy' items from old leagues can show up with Zana's special league-themed crafts? (This would technically make them part of the core game again, albeit still very difficult to acquire.) If so, has anyone found any?
"
Incompetent wrote:
Does anyone know if the 'legacy' items from old leagues can show up with Zana's special league-themed crafts? (This would technically make them part of the core game again, albeit still very difficult to acquire.) If so, has anyone found any?

Yes. A screenshot from Rampage where someone links a Voll's Devotion has also surfaced.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!

looks crazy
merp merp
"
Navac wrote:

looks crazy

Miley Cyrus shield

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info