Unique Item List - 300 of 419

"
and whether or not Devoto is also a diamond. I hope it's not.
Devoto's Devotion was created by Devoware. I know this from the Diaternal Newsletter which states,
"
A helmet from Devoware, which was originally planned for 2012. It was delayed until we could add a visual effect tied to the item.
Since this is the only helmet this patch with a visual effect, and Devoware, Devoto's, and Devotion all have something in common.. I'd say it's safe to say that Devoto's is definitely a diamond creation.
Out of these new uniques I like Charan's new sword the most. With the right gear/passives supporting it you probably can even run around in maps and deal huge burn damage, riding on a whopping 10%+ crit chance. Well, if Elemental Proliferation does work, and that burn damage isn't prevented by the last modifier of the sword. Should work though I guess.
Yep, as I said, I'll be waiting until the recipe is found to make a character around the Goddess Scorned. It will bring me back to the game! If they manage to add new art for Cloak of Flame, even better.
The use of this bow is quiet limited IMHO atm, if there is no curse to weaken enemies with Chaos Res and without Chaos Res weakening support gems.

Its like rushing Act 1 with a cold damage build and without Frostbite (or other elemental weakening curses), it would take ages to take especially Merveil down.
- Best Signature Ever -
The demigods boots I prefer the design one of Race, very shine with a riches touch there on the lions heads.

Even that all 5 finally catched it.... I dnt see still PCs or WTS or WTB the 5 unique itms. So this means that the lammers and trollers and combining forces to spwan very soon and desgratefully.... OFTEN.

PD: I like Resoloutte passive instead of CC. Why you want to spend and wasting 8 more nodes for CC and after other 13 Multiplier nodes ?.
IGNs: eternal_nina, eternal_madira, eternal_reaper, getmyshadow, eternal_ihgheart, eternal_darkess.
"
The use of this bow is quiet limited IMHO atm, if there is no curse to weaken enemies with Chaos Res and without Chaos Res weakening support gems.

Its like rushing Act 1 with a cold damage build and without Frostbite (or other elemental weakening curses), it would take ages to take especially Merveil down.

"Cursed Enemies take x% more Damage from Projectiles"

Projectile weakness doesn't care about damage type. Makes it a good Piercing bow.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
"
Lord_of_Error wrote:
Well, if Elemental Proliferation does work, and that burn damage isn't prevented by the last modifier of the sword. Should work though I guess.

It would not. Burn damage is degeneration, which is not Damage. Only 'hits' do Damage.

I know that sounds like gibberish, but I'm positive that burns caused by eleprolif will still kill enemies, despite the source not being "you". Conversely, totems and traps will not work with this sword.

---

More thoughts on the bow:
- Compare with an elemental thicket bow. 1-300 is 12% worse than you can get from Cremating/Entombing/Electrocuting prefixes. Attack speed is about as high as a non-Lioneye's bow can get. The base aspd incurs a ~14% total damage penalty below a thicket, ignoring physical damage. The aspd is significantly more penalizing since you can get a lot of flat damage from rings/gloves/amulet and uniques (notably Thunderfist/Wakes).
- Doesn't scale with Elemental Weakness.
- Don't have to worry about elemental reflect(!).
- Allows shocking with any attack, not just a lightning attack.
- Allows dealing chaos damage with any lightning spell.
- "10% Chance to Shock" is a very strong affix. 10% is half of the Static Blows cluster, ~7 quality on Shock Nova, 20 quality on Arc, twice the "Shock" notable.
My favourite part of that bow is the ability to use Elemental Equilibrium in a party. Sporkers will love you forever. And you shock stack anyways.

You CAN'T do lightning damage, so everything is permanently stuck with a lightning resist penalty.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
TheuberClips wrote:
My favourite part of that bow is the ability to use Elemental Equilibrium in a party. Sporkers will love you forever. And you shock stack anyways.

You CAN'T do lightning damage, so everything is permanently stuck with a lightning resist penalty.
Elemental Hit, massive resist penalties all day. Or just use Hatred I guess. Or added (insert damage type here) or something. Gotta be doing elemental damage to proc EE.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Last edited by Autocthon on Aug 21, 2013, 11:40:57 AM
"
TheuberClips wrote:

You also can't hit with light damage... so... you pretty much would need to always party with a sporker to make it worth it. If you do, then ya, its pretty awesome for that :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info