Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Will the bow work with lightning spells?

What about lightning spells on a totem?

"
wooli wrote:
Will the bow work with lightning spells?

What about lightning spells on a totem?

Yes.

Hmm, maybe I should go and get back into my Arc Mine character again.
Someone plz check out what Mercury Footprints do. Do they do dmg in their trail (mercury = poisonous)? And if possible do a video or a screenshot of what it looks like :D
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
Why did they double up on Nightmare Bascinet lol...
"

it was an issue with Occultist but who care for Nightmare Bascinet ?
IGN TylordRampage
"
Broliciously wrote:
Someone plz check out what Mercury Footprints do.

They probably don't DO anything. They're just like the microtransaction effects.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Broliciously wrote:

They probably don't DO anything. They're just like the microtransaction effects.

Except there is no Mercury Footsprints mtx and since the helmet doesn't have anything really that good to offer otherwise it may be possible that Mercury Footprints are maybe the trait of this unique and have an effect actually :D
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)
"

don't worry about that, if i remember correctly (someone else may be able to validate this), GGG have stated that a new unique beeing released on a base item, doesnt affect the chances to get the other unique/uniques of that same base item. Never the less, im sure some ppl will try to use that as an excuse to sell at crazy prices:P
Last edited by smichal52 on Aug 21, 2013, 8:05:53 AM
"
Broliciously wrote:
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Broliciously wrote:

Except there is no Mercury Footsprints mtx and since the helmet doesn't have anything really that good to offer otherwise it may be possible that Mercury Footprints are maybe the trait of this unique and have an effect actually :D

It has plenty to offer for the right builds. Attack speed, movement speed, chaos res, huge dex bonus, and very nice combined armor/evasion.
90% Increased Buff Duration from tree make your chaos damage last long as double right ?
IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info