Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Nobody has found the last 2 uniques yet? Assuming 1 is the vendor recipe for goddess, what's the other!?
"
Wizardhawk wrote:
Nobody has found the last 2 uniques yet? Assuming 1 is the vendor recipe for goddess, what's the other!?
Top of page 32. They've all been found.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
Thank you sir, 36 pages was too many for me to read heheh.
"
Autocthon wrote:
"
Wizardhawk wrote:
The Goddess Scorned has not been found yet as it requires a vendor recipe that no one can seem to figure out.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Aug 21, 2013, 2:35:56 PM
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Autocthon wrote:
"
Wizardhawk wrote:
The Goddess Scorned has not been found yet as it requires a vendor recipe that no one can seem to figure out.
It hasn't been found but we do have a picture. Which is basically all we need to know what it does.
IGN - PlutoChthon, Talvathir
10% Shock is a godly affix.
This bow is godly, lioneye-tier, but also forces you into a certian kind of build.
You MUST run an ES Dual-curse crit bow build to get proper effectiveness.
Critical Weakness + Projectile Weakness for curse.

CI with Zealot's oath. No need for Vaal Pact due to not dealing significant elemental damage, and dealing almost no physical.

"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAVysHY-aBEVC71jvh4vdtGacrwfOCHohCTC3BxRdQ7BgsvwD9j_rDbYauFLB0VV762-cV1zowrJh8zvyrRwbXhjlS99fr5MLsX2pWY7w3m6FfKrTFTm1nvdDQBbUrClgH7m-PRgzysTCNv8EAHRSnCKXLhs5RR9sa-tK4kzY9d9Q-zzB8MwwQe2ae98EMfYhr-Va95n8rb_L-K_VLcU0QfxnXtvd31zH6OdQZ1b46ms_GnpmaES90QXb3oJ__3kNj62MUdcqptzGH2w6tWPUWvymlncTz6nBSnyc=

The Blood Dance for your boots. Yeah yeah no flat ES. That's made up for by dropping Vaal Pact for ZO + Body and Soul. You'll be rocking like 500 ES regen per second.

Once you can afford shavronnes, you can start running low life blood rage while still having positive ES regen. With 75% chaos res, youll still have 5% regen with 6 charges.
That bow is insane, unless there is some new kind of reflect in planning to be released(chaos reflect). To my knowledge elemental rangers(LA I guess) used to die mostly to elemental reflect. Now it's cake.
Oh right, shock nerf might be coming in picture too, would deal with sporkers too.
Personally I don't know, but right now it looks like one of these uniques that has no apparent downsides.
ProjectPT was right.
While it doesn't have any statistical true downsides when built correctly, it has a (very insignificant) downside of forcing you into a pretty specific build and setup to use it at high efficiency.
"
Xendran wrote:
While it doesn't have any statistical true downsides when built correctly, it has a (very insignificant) downside of forcing you into a pretty specific build and setup to use it at high efficiency.

Which I am all the hell over. I need to farm my ass off now. I need to get this bad boy started. I actually have a pair of Blood Dance I found in lunaris so that's part of the build right there. Might just skip trying to low life at all and just stick to CI/ZO.

To be honest, there's nothing wrong with the downside being build specific. That's the thing with Lioneye's; It's just too generally good, whereas this unique requires quite a specific build investment.
Last edited by Ishiga25 on Aug 21, 2013, 5:46:45 PM
Looks like you're missing a few season 3 alt art items:

IGN: Dominion / Clamor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info