Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

0.11.2e Patch and PAX/Melbourne Meetup Photos

Jonathan, Erik and I arrived in Melbourne on Thursday evening. The convention ran from Friday-Sunday, and our fan meetup was on Saturday evening. We had a turnout of around 33 fans, most of whom can be seen in this group photo. Despite the cold, we had a great evening and tried not to spill too many secrets. Thanks to Charan for buying the alcohol!

PAX Australia was a cool event considering it was the first time being run in Australia. It'll hopefully grow over time to be as awesome as the intimidating PAX Prime in Seattle. I greatly enjoyed running into fans at the show (from left: Charan, prpnnightmare, Jonathan, Chris).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Charan seems to be a cool dude.
Boulder bros
...Who's the dude in a dress and combat boots? :p
Last edited by TheLurker on Jul 23, 2013, 1:13:27 AM
I wish there were similar meetups like the ones on reddit.com so that I could meet people to play with. I have buddies that game but I can't find a single damned friend to play with me who isn't too busy or just not interested. :/ The game is way more difficult without friends.
Woo Chris is back!
To quote everyone's favourite aninated baboon "The king has returned" :-)
Wow I can't think of anything geekier than Charan's shirt. That was a good chuckle. 19 days until the beginning of the end.
Finished 17th in Rampage - Peaked at 11th
Finished 18th in Torment/Bloodline 1mo Race - peaked at 9th
Null's Inclination Build 2.1.0 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1559063
Summon Skeleton 1.3 - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1219856
Good to hear you had a great time.

Kitteh!
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Sorry guys, no offence, but i HAD TO do this.

Awesome stuff! Will you be going to PAX Aus next year? I'm going to try to attend that one since I was dumb enough to miss out this time.
IRON MAN
i see dead peo...

i see nerds :| omg and i look like them noooooooooooooooooooo!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info