0.11.2e Patch and PAX/Melbourne Meetup Photos

Jonathan, Erik and I arrived in Melbourne on Thursday evening. The convention ran from Friday-Sunday, and our fan meetup was on Saturday evening. We had a turnout of around 33 fans, most of whom can be seen in this group photo. Despite the cold, we had a great evening and tried not to spill too many secrets. Thanks to Charan for buying the alcohol!

PAX Australia was a cool event considering it was the first time being run in Australia. It'll hopefully grow over time to be as awesome as the intimidating PAX Prime in Seattle. I greatly enjoyed running into fans at the show (from left: Charan, prpnnightmare, Jonathan, Chris).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
dcsmurlz wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:
What is this shit? Chris is the only one wearing a PoE t-shirt?

You call yourselves fans?

And where were you?
The games biggest supporter alone with other big supporters were there and you question the "fan" status?

He has actually flown over to visit us in our office before, so Metro is cool :)

Edit: even if he did refuse to trade me that staff in Closed Beta.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 23, 2013, 4:21:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info