0.11.2e Patch and PAX/Melbourne Meetup Photos

"
Prpnnightmare wrote:
Memory was a more than a little hazy by the time I left that night, thanks to Charan's bar tab. :P

I knew where I was headed after we attempted to walk into that first bar..

Got inside, instant service, skoal pint, walk out - Photo.

Still managed to rustle a kebab at the end of the night though
IGN: Wraewych (81 Fireball Crit Witch) - Selling her Gear in this thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/416183
IGN: UnnecessaryPleasantries (81 HS / LS / IB Marauder)
"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Sausage Fest?

Let's just say I was expecting my poor girlfriend to be in for a long, hard night of nerd talk and build rage.

I think PoE in general is a bit of a boys' club. I've no intention of taking the topic any further than that, though. Facts is facts.

The girls endured it well, especially given how damn cold it was that night!

"
"
Prpnnightmare wrote:
Memory was a more than a little hazy by the time I left that night, thanks to Charan's bar tab. :P

I knew where I was headed after we attempted to walk into that first bar..

Got inside, instant service, skoal pint, walk out - Photo.

Still managed to rustle a kebab at the end of the night though

Lucky! Our train service was busted, so we shot off to make the last one, and I couldn't get any real food :( I resorted to eating a giant bag of Maltesers on the train. Note to all, Maltesers do NOT make for good food when drunk. :(
All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Last edited by Prpnnightmare on Jul 23, 2013, 2:39:13 AM
Only one remotely well-groomed is the guy standing two spots to the left of the guy in blue jacket. Too bad he didn't face towards the camera.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
"
mazul wrote:
Only one remotely well-groomed is the guy standing two spots to the left of the guy in blue jacket. Too bad he didn't face towards the camera.

Ahem, excuse me, I scrubbed up for the night. It might just be hard to tell due to distance / not the best photo quality. I'm not going to say who I am because I'm a bit paranoid about online presence, but your claim is not entirely true. (Pretty close though!)
Hideout of the Week S01E04 thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088847
"
Prpnnightmare wrote:
"
Qgel wrote:
Sorry guys, no offence, but i HAD TO do this.

*HILARIOUS PIC*

That is my friend that was pulling that face! OMFG, HAHAHA!

I have a feeling your friend's face is going to become a meme. :P

Sounds like everyone had a good time!
How many metalheads play PoE? I fucking love it, from the thrash this thrash that names of rares to Ensiferum hoodies, Sl4yer and of course Witchfinder General, we have the best damn community on the net.

Path of total fucking metal \m/ \m/

Edit: Also Charans breaking bad shirt is killer, I want it! Can't wait for the rest of season 5
Last edited by ElChivoDiablo on Jul 23, 2013, 3:31:50 AM
"
Vultighjime wrote:
"
mazul wrote:

Ahem, excuse me, I scrubbed up for the night. It might just be hard to tell due to distance / not the best photo quality. I'm not going to say who I am because I'm a bit paranoid about online presence, but your claim is not entirely true. (Pretty close though!)

Yeah, you are right about those factors making it harder to see. I'll trust your word for it.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Is that Papparian in the back?
black cat is awsome :)
nice, a Pure Pwnage hoodie
And as it is such so also as such is it unto you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info