0.11.2e Patch and PAX/Melbourne Meetup Photos

"
Ward wrote:

maybe theres just lack of female players in australia?or they simply dislike drinking..

In Australia,
Dislike drinking,
Pick one.
*Now with added Kiwi*
(His name is Colin)
Last edited by Vermin on Jul 23, 2013, 9:45:03 AM
Looks like I would have been about the third oldest there but the one with the longest beard if I had made it.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Iron Maiden is awesome!.

This group picture was made by old Nikon/Canon or phone camera? :)
CASUAL GAMER
Thank you GGG for adding Black Cat pet! :) Can you make him shining eyes in the dark? ;)
"
markus7 wrote:
"

I think PoE in general is a bit of a boys' club. I've no intention of taking the topic any further than that, though. Facts is facts.

Agreed. And it's about damn time men have their "boys' club" back with no shame at all.

These days (feminism contemporary distortions and all that), it's actually "great" for women to have girls-only club but "evil and misogynistic" for men to have their boys-only things (see boys' scouts, UFC etc.). Of course, having girls interested and playing PoE is awesome, as most men will probably agree. For we are actually reasonable, in general.

It's essentially a boys' thing, though. Just like you said: facts are facts are facts.

It's not that "girls-only clubs" are ok and "boys-only clubs" are wrong. It's just that boys' clubs are infinitely more interesting than girls' clubs and we want in too. No sane male could ever think Tupperware meetings (or whatever) are cool and entertaining. Poker and games? Hell yeah! Much better.
"
Qgel wrote:
Sorry guys, no offence, but i HAD TO do this.
Spoiler

ROFL

Just wanted to write that this guy is obviously the only one who realized that frost-mage behind the camera. You already felt the cold, right?

Oh, and black cats are cool, have two of them in RL ;)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Always glad to see the meet-ups. Though, I must admit my jealousy. Unfortunately, there is never much of a reason to be in Northeastern Pennsylvania, and flights cross country or the world are a bit out of my pay grade atm.

Oh, as far as the ladies go, I can vouch for at least one roaming around here. My wife plays more than I do these days.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Jul 23, 2013, 2:14:23 PM
Looks quite awesome.

Hope to see you guys any day in Germany! ;-)
That cat is awesome!

When are we going to get big shadow cats, bears and wolves ?
Would be great if we could do one of these meetups in the United States at some point in the future..

FLORIDA I dont know where, FLORIDA but anywhere would be cool, FLORIDA and easier to get to im sure FLORIDA for a lot of us U.S. players FLORIDA.

do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info