Please change font color/design of currency items(Heard and implemented!)

Bump AGAIN!
BUMP NEED THIS CHANGED BEFORE 1.o !!!
BUMMMMPPPP! COMEON GUYS SUPPORT THIS!! ; ;
I think it should be purple, I don't have any logical justification for this, but in my head, it "looks right".
//go next
is good idea
+1 OP

On my laptop's screen i can tell a difference but not on my larger TV which I use for a monitor. I actually cannot tell a difference even with looking closely, and I believe because of my monitor's design it renders both currency and white items the exact same color.
Wonderbump!

The currencies display definitely need some serious improvement! All the loot is visually way too similar.
And that semi-all-caps font doesn't help with the readability. It may be inspired by the venerable Diablo 2 but we don't run PoE on 800x600 resolutions (hopefully).

Colors, font sizes, NO (semi)ALLCAPS, different tooltips (simple -> slightly decorated), …

I keep thinking that animated or flashing tooltips would be too invasive but some colors would help without drowning in a marvelous rainbow.
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
BUMP!
BUMP!!!
I agree
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info