Please change font color/design of currency items(Heard and implemented!)

I am a magic finder and I find myself hurting my eyes trying to distinguish normal white items from a closely colored currency items. It can get pretty ridiculous in maps and boss kills wasting 3-5 mins of just standing in one place (sometimes with monsters still attacking hidden behind all the loot) looking for what currency just *donged* and if it was mine or not. What makes things worse, with current patch everyone in my party know the exact location of my currency drop(because its grey'd out to them) then I do. So if I decide to join a map party with short allocation and an Exalt drops allocated to me with timer running, you can forget it, I stand no chance against everyone else at picking up my Exalt.

Some suggestion I thought of:

1. Giving currency a white or colored border
2. Changing the currency color to green, silver, grey something...

-Update! (10/22/13)
Illestmuzik was awesome enough to make and example of what drops would look like if Currency and Gems had borders.

Much Respect illestmuzik! Looks Awesome and 10x better!
Last edited by MccNasty on Apr 20, 2015, 12:25:03 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm sorry im going to be bumping this till my computer can't bump no more.....
I'm going to agree with this. The font on currency items is a bit hard to distinguish, especially on certain monitors (plus those of us that are colorblind or have other issues may have trouble).

I like the idea of sounds playing with certain items drop, because sometimes mobs are killed way off the screen. Perhaps give us a toggle so that items show up on the mini map? Like perhaps if anything that is alchemy or better drops, you see a gold dot on the map?
^
^
It is possible to change the color by your self, but I am sure GGG would not appreciate the process. As such, I will leave it be with a simple,

"Google can be your friend, if you wish to risk it"

What I would love to see are options to select differing colors for different items within the UI screen, allowing each their own.
...narf
Last edited by SqueakyToyOfTerror on Jul 24, 2013, 12:55:38 PM
^
+1 from me, just like how they finally gave runes a color in the 1.13c patch for Diablo 2.
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
"
MccNasty wrote:

1. Giving currency a white or colored border
2. Changing the currency color to green, silver, grey something...

I support this idea.
Agree on this.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info