Please change font color/design of currency items(Heard and implemented!)

bump agree
currency to a green or smth would be awesome

i think gems are already visible enough
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
I suspect this request will likely never be executed because it opens up item collection to automation and abuse cases. I won't elaborate on this here, but I'm sure many of you will understand the potential mechanics behind it if you think about it.

Instead, I think they should tweak what actually drops on the ground after loot rolls.

Based on what I have seen, the primary reason for suggestions like this one is because of the 'clutter' that litters the ground after clearing mobs at higher levels and in parties.

I think a simple solution would be to not drop the whites that are rolled in the loot tables.
In other words, nothing changes in the loot rolls/distribution, but beyond a certain threshold (or even make it a user selectable option), whites below the current player level tier gear will not drop to the ground. That way only significant items that the majority of people at that level actually bother to pick-up will show, and the 'trash low-level whites' aren't even seen anymore...
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on May 2, 2014, 8:07:32 PM
Bump, this would be amazing, it's straining on my eyes to have to look through a giant mess of items when I kill large packs, it would be easier if my eyes just kind of moved straight to the ones that pop out.

The example picture looks amazing, I support this 100%!
The whole loot tag system should be changed.
Having tags bound dynamically to the floor is so bad.
Add desync and the way props block your movement, and you are set for the worst shit ever.

Loot tags should be static, stack as a list on the bottom of the screen over your exp bar.
You got the left, middle, and right for 3 types of loot.

Everyone could customize their own list as they wish.
The default order could be something like

Low in the middle of the screen, over the exp bar:

Left: all items, white, trash, low orbs.
Middle: uniques, maps, high orbs, top shit.
Right: rares, 5-6L, 6socket, mid orbs, rares.

This way you could still fight and keep a clear screen,
and just snipe the static loot tags into your bag by clicking the stuff on the bottom.
Also, this would be a million times friendlier to the eye, since this won't make names move AT ALL, so you have no trouble reading stuff while moving.

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
bump agree to
SC legues V
bump
-lvl 100 Ball Lightning- (BallLightning)
-lvl 96 Elemental PS Wander- (iLLeStMuZiK)
-lvl 96 Righteous Fire Flicker- (BurnMyLife)
I still don't understand why this hasn't been implemented ; ;
would love to see something like this in a patch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info