Please change font color/design of currency items(Heard and implemented!)

I would definitely support this. I use f.lux, which warms the tones of the computer screen in the evening, and it becomes even harder to visually scan the screen for currency items.
IGN: RadiantSolaris
^
Well, half the currency items are Orbs of _____ or ____ Orb. There are only so many currency items, in time you should be able to recognise them on sight.
^
"
MccNasty wrote:

Some suggestion I thought of:

1. Giving currency a white or colored border
2. Changing the currency color to green, silver, grey something...

What if they made currency items appear in a square the same color that their font is now, and change the font to black (would be nice contrast to other items).
^
I haven't forgotten and will not forget!! PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!
I obviously support this idea +1000.

I'm sure I have already missed maps on the ground because of this. In fact, the first map I have dropped, I was like "wtf ? white name for this item ??"

D2 has been fixing runes color a Looooooooong time after its release (10 years ?) but the day it happened was like a blessing. It was soooooo expected by people that an unofficial mod had been developped for this years before the officiel fix...

Note : I *hope* GGG won't include this feature in a microtransaction, because it would be considered an unfair advantage impacting the gameplay. People seeing colors would be able to grab items faster and more efficiently.
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:

Note : I *hope* GGG won't include this feature in a microtransaction, because it would be considered an unfair advantage impacting the gameplay. People seeing colors would be able to grab items faster and more efficiently.

please dont give them any ideas ; ;
BUMPING!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info