AutoHotKey list of macros for PoE by W1ndows/Instinct

"
Alea wrote:
Autoit still the best for little macros.

That is absolutely right! But autoit can do much more.....

I would never use autoit until GGG says it's ok even while there is a macro for autoit I dream of since my first day of POE (WASD-controls). And than there is the lame autoit crap too like auto pots at a given % of life or mana and much more.....

If ppl believe it or not macroing can get very close to botting, that's why I hope GGG says once and for all a clear NO to macro-programms.

"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Using AHK to do an auto /oos every X is a bannable offense as it taxes the servers and is detectable (although I doubt they actually ban anyone over this as their resources are better spent elsewhre). Using AHK to have a button that will type /oos for you is a-okay and confirmed as such by a GGG member.

Oh, the other script I use (with certain characters) is one that makes it so when I right click or middle click it also auto holds down the shift key. Saves my fingers a ton.
Last edited by habbey on Jul 23, 2013, 7:23:52 PM
If GGG makes a statement in this thread saying the oos timer is not OK, I will stop using it immediately.
"
If GGG makes a statement in this thread saying the oos timer is not OK, I will stop using it immediately.

They should not prohibit timer'ed /oos before fixing the desync problem, at least, before mitigate it to some tolerable/reasonable degree or under some player's control. Reasonable degree I mean that less than 10% of all death should be attributed to desync. Currently, it is leading cause of death by far. It is very very far from such reasonable degree.
Last edited by FrostTiger on Jul 23, 2013, 8:40:52 PM
"
FrostTiger wrote:
"

They should not prohibit timer'ed /oos before fixing the desync problem, at least, before mitigate it to some tolerable/reasonable degree or under some player's control. Reasonable degree I mean that less than 10% of all death should be attributed to desync. Currently, it is leading cause of death by far. It is very very far from such reasonable degree.

Yea, so the solution is to tax the servers even further, creating more desynch because the servers are taking longer to respond to requests.

How can you not see that?
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
[Mod Edit: Removed]
Last edited by Totemizer on Jul 24, 2013, 6:49:52 AM
"
ciknay wrote:
"
FrostTiger wrote:
"

Yea, so the solution is to tax the servers even further, creating more desynch because the servers are taking longer to respond to requests.

Install more server hardware to server pool. Server hardware is the cheapest resource to spend money on to solve desync problem. Just double the number of server hardware and halve the minimum sync period, they will improve desync problem much better.

Any macro that performs more than one action is bannable, as is anything that sends it based on a timer.

It's fine to have a button that causes /oos, or /remaining or casts an aura, but having a timer to repeat actions or a macro to cast all your auras is not allowed. This is because these are things that normal players cannot do, so they give advantages in terms of playing speed.

I haven't edited any posts in this thread but if you could please do so that'd be appreciated. Thanks, guys!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jul 24, 2013, 12:36:00 AM
"
ciknay wrote:
"
FrostTiger wrote:
"

Install more server hardware to server pool. Server hardware is the cheapest resource to spend money on to solve desync problem. Time and effort (and salary of developers) to solve the desync problem and the customers'(i.e. PoE players) patience are much more expensive resource to spend than server cost.

Just double the number of server hardware and halve the minimum sync period (or double the sync frequency), that alone will improve desync problem greatly. Don't play cheap on server investment.

Desync problem is costing GGG's opportunity of success by letting their customers to be disappointed by desync and to leave this otherwise great game. PoE will never be commercially successful or even viable with such obvious and glaring problem.

GGG should fix it at any cost to succeed. Even the promised "hard-core experience" can be compromised or sacrificed to fix it. What is point of "hard-core experience" if leading cause of players death is desync, not slain by boss monster or defeat in PvP?

Last edited by FrostTiger on Jul 24, 2013, 1:16:26 AM
Well, there goes my cyclone build :P
"just for try, for see and for know"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info