Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Conspiracy theory

"
pyrex wrote:
All I'm going to say is, in 3-4 more weeks the D3 beta will begin. And when that happens, you will see the population in this forum drop to sh.it. Then lo and behold, this whole path to exile game will become nothing but a "past to exile." Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame GGG because your time is running out and you did a poor job by alienating your community with the time you already used up.

True GGG love innactive peoples anyway
Well I do believe they should have picked a better word to describe our 'veterans'.

Vet·er·an/ˈvetərən/
Noun: A person who has had long experience in a particular field.

If our 'field' is POE, than none of us are veterans. Unless of course they are only inviting War veterans. Wouldn't that be more of a conspiracy?
http://www.dslreports.com/im/98356271/7238.png
Its been said many times, there servers are under heavy burden. They can't handle more than 400 testers. The game isn't promising at all, they need to upgrade there capacity or sadly they'll fall far behind any free to play out atm.
"
Its been said many times, there servers are under heavy burden. They can't handle more than 400 testers. The game isn't promising at all, they need to upgrade there capacity or sadly they'll fall far behind any free to play out atm.

This is a sure sign of the demand of this type of gameplay...everyone is looking for a new dungeon crawler that is not cartoony! Sadly there isn't much to choose from at the moment..
http://www.dslreports.com/im/98356271/7238.png
Yar!
XBL: Ekpaidefsi Current game playing: COD: BO
Trolls will be trolls
<Patience Is A Virtue>
"
Nekrosis wrote:
The facts are piling up against GGG, unfortunately their company resides in New Zealand so there is no way for the FBI to investigate.

Insider trading? Rigging? Illegal gambling? Who knows what other atrocities GGG have committed over the past 12 days.

Fact: Forum user's are 10x more likely to win the lottery.

Truth: Inactive user's are the only one's who win the random lottery.

Fact: Veterans are people who created an account prior to August 10 and had a post.

Truth: Some accounts created August 11 have been accepted under the Veteran lottery.

Chris once said that the beta had grew at an alarming rate in comparison to what they had wanted at this point in time, they were working overtime to deal with all the feedback, could it be that they are inviting inactive accounts so that they have less people to deal with in the beta?

It all makes sense now, you must remain inactive to get an invite, stop posting begging for an invite, just remain silent and vigilant and I assure you; you will be invited. Let the people who have meaningful things to contribute talk; whilst you remain silent waiting for you turn. I can guarantee you folks you will be invited!

Is it u smelling a rat '' at 1:20 late night. Conspiracy conspiracy here goes another theory what about the global warming and co2 as main reason think about that instead of making ur Devs suspects
"
dave01 wrote:
"
Nekrosis wrote:
The facts are piling up against GGG, unfortunately their company resides in New Zealand so there is no way for the FBI to investigate.

Insider trading? Rigging? Illegal gambling? Who knows what other atrocities GGG have committed over the past 12 days.

Fact: Forum user's are 10x more likely to win the lottery.

Truth: Inactive user's are the only one's who win the random lottery.

Fact: Veterans are people who created an account prior to August 10 and had a post.

Truth: Some accounts created August 11 have been accepted under the Veteran lottery.

Chris once said that the beta had grew at an alarming rate in comparison to what they had wanted at this point in time, they were working overtime to deal with all the feedback, could it be that they are inviting inactive accounts so that they have less people to deal with in the beta?

It all makes sense now, you must remain inactive to get an invite, stop posting begging for an invite, just remain silent and vigilant and I assure you; you will be invited. Let the people who have meaningful things to contribute talk; whilst you remain silent waiting for you turn. I can guarantee you folks you will be invited!

Is it u smelling a rat '' at 1:20 late night. Conspiracy conspiracy here goes another theory what about the global warming and co2 as main reason think about that instead of making ur Devs suspects

It all makes sense now... GGG and Gore are working hand in hand....
"
danisawesome wrote:
"
Tyburn wrote:
Someone in IRC is convinced the Random timer only picks people with R's in their name. :)

I've made a grave mistake!

*waits to be picked*

I win!
"
ravenmagick wrote:
"
danisawesome wrote:
"
Tyburn wrote:
Someone in IRC is convinced the Random timer only picks people with R's in their name. :)

I've made a grave mistake!

*waits to be picked*

I win!

Running Riot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info