Conspiracy theory

Nekrosis is up to them and they are trying to shut him up by giving him a beta key. There! Anybody can figure it out from here onwards.

This is all totally true....

OH SHIT A PIG IS FLYING PAST MY WINDOW!
The only reason Nekrosis got a betakey is because he/she joined and posted on the forums before 10 August.

If you joined on 10 or before August and you posted on the forums 6ou are considered a Veteran by the veteran timer and the almighty
ten times more formula works on you.

If you didnt post anything before 10 august or you joined after 10 august but you posted your fucked. These 2 categories are the ones that missed the boat.

Check it out my observations are true.

Anyways gratz Nekrosis :)

Your footsteps are forbidden
But with knowledge of your sin
Last edited by Fansadox on Aug 23, 2011, 6:52:22 AM
i think i'm a veteran so.
"
elvis666 wrote:
i think i'm a veteran so.

Let me help you out of your dream cause your not.

You signed and registered on the last day to be a veteran but you made one mistake and thats that you didnt post on the forums on 10 August. So the 10 times more chance to get in formula doesnt apply to you.

Srry brah but thats the way it is.
formidable je suis veteran :)
"
Fansadox wrote:
The only reason Nekrosis got a betakey is because he/she joined and posted on the forums before 10 August.

If you joined on 10 or before August and you posted on the forums 6ou are considered a Veteran by the veteran timer and the almighty
ten times more formula works on you.

If you didnt post anything before 10 august or you joined after 10 august but you posted your fucked. These 2 categories are the ones that missed the boat.

Check it out my observations are true.

Anyways gratz Nekrosis :)

Shh! They might hear you and take it to mind. And if they stop whining and crying how am I going to get my daily dose of laughter?
"
Jerom wrote:
how am I going to get my daily dose of laughter?

By lookin at the random timer :P
LOL...the squeaky wheel gets the oil?
theory vs the odds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info