Conspiracy theory

The facts are piling up against GGG, unfortunately their company resides in New Zealand so there is no way for the FBI to investigate.

Insider trading? Rigging? Illegal gambling? Who knows what other atrocities GGG have committed over the past 12 days.

Fact: Forum user's are 10x more likely to win the lottery.

Truth: Inactive user's are the only one's who win the random lottery.

Fact: Veterans are people who created an account prior to August 10 and had a post.

Truth: Some accounts created August 11 have been accepted under the Veteran lottery.

Chris once said that the beta had grew at an alarming rate in comparison to what they had wanted at this point in time, they were working overtime to deal with all the feedback, could it be that they are inviting inactive accounts so that they have less people to deal with in the beta?

It all makes sense now, you must remain inactive to get an invite, stop posting begging for an invite, just remain silent and vigilant and I assure you; you will be invited. Let the people who have meaningful things to contribute talk; whilst you remain silent waiting for you turn. I can guarantee you folks you will be invited!
XBL: Ekpaidefsi Current game playing: COD: BO
You're onto something...
Last edited by Zom on Aug 22, 2011, 7:14:55 PM
More and more people are starting to see something fishy is going on with the way the invites are being handed out.

A formula that keeps inviting useless accounts, no more random giveaways, keys to people on ingame competitions so they can troll or make people beg for them and the list goes on.

Its actually funny cause its the people that are waiting now and getting irritated that are potential customers in the future.

I know for sure if this mess doesnt get sorted out soon enough i wont pay a fucking euro for ingame stuff later on. And you know what ? What goes around comes around.

Salute

Your footsteps are forbidden
But with knowledge of your sin
Last edited by Fansadox on Aug 22, 2011, 7:17:21 PM
"
Fansadox wrote:
More and more people are starting to see something fishy is going on with the way the invites are being handed out.

A formula that keeps inviting useless accounts, no more random giveaways, keys to people on ingame competitions so they can troll or make people beg for them and the list goes on.

Its actually funny cause its the people that are waiting now and getting irritated that are potential customers in the future.

I know for sure if this mess doesnt get sorted out soon enough i wont pay a fucking euro for ingame stuff later on. And you know what ? What goes around comes around.

Salute

We must stand in unison, and fight our urge to rage with silence! SILENCE!
This is our time!
The alternative is to have GGG hand pick random users once a week for months, so they can handle the influx.

No doubt you'd dislike that too.

Closed beta is not to get everyone to play... it's to get a very small group that slowly gets added so they can test features before open deployment. Closed beta may only let a small % of the total users waiting in...

When they feel they need more testers, they will certainly ramp it up or change the system.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
"
zeto wrote:
The alternative is to have GGG hand pick random users once a week for months, so they can handle the influx.

No doubt you'd dislike that too.

Why you gotta be so negative during our movement?
The movement was negative to begin with :P It's important for random people coming into such threads to get a wider perspective than just the rhetoric.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
Your movement was caused by too much fiber and burritos.
NotSorry: Bot d3 for cash, play POE all day

CaptainBurns: The game is just a means by which to kill things.
Probably just some date problems and the almost un-canny luck of choosing inactive people.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info