Conspiracy theory

"
mininuked wrote:
by joe he is as nutty as a cracker jack....Conspiracy what are you? Dale Gribble? Conspiring against anyhting that doesnt work for your needs? There are other people then your self just wait and you will get a invite.....

P.S.: beta members are testers thats all they are are testers no different than anyone else.... just need to chill everyone gets invited they stated that when they first opened the beta.

But we do not want to wait, we will not wait, it isn't right, it isn't fair to the people, and the people my friend, the people are the law!
XBL: Ekpaidefsi Current game playing: COD: BO
law? were talking about the game not society my friend...... try to mistake my words or twist them around for your pleasure but nothing is fair thats life you have to wait

not trying to be mean but truth does hurt the more you try to bury yourself below lies it just adds pressure to the hammer that will strike you down.
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
Last edited by mininuked on Aug 22, 2011, 8:54:25 PM
"
mininuked wrote:
law? were talking about the game not society my friend...... try to mistake my words or twist them around for your pleasure but nothing is fair thats life you have to wait

not trying to be mean but truth does hurt the more you try to bury yourself below lies it just adds pressure to the hammer that will strike you down.

What hammer doth you speak of? There is no metaphorical hammer that will ever strike me down, you are mistaken.
a metaphorical one indeed... not many take kind to people who rather cause chaos among forums usually downsizing them but i don't down size or ridicul others but to make the game not enjoyable for others cannot happen.

besides the veteran timer means nothing its like the original timer still random and mostly anyone can be picked on it basically a clone if you will, there is no conspiracy against to game cause what is there conspire against? Not being picked and complaining about it just shows you more to be no better than the rest of the spammers on the forums.

We don't need regression we need progression keep active by posting fair and just posts life gives you lemons you must make lemonade.
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
Last edited by mininuked on Aug 22, 2011, 9:52:27 PM
Someone in IRC is convinced the Random timer only picks people with R's in their name. :)
"
Tyburn wrote:
Someone in IRC is convinced the Random timer only picks people with R's in their name. :)

Then how hath we not been picked?
"
Nekrosis wrote:
The facts are piling up against GGG, unfortunately their company resides in New Zealand so there is no way for the FBI to investigate.

Insider trading? Rigging? Illegal gambling? Who knows what other atrocities GGG have committed over the past 12 days.

Fact: Forum user's are 10x more likely to win the lottery.

Truth: Inactive user's are the only one's who win the random lottery.

Fact: Veterans are people who created an account prior to August 10 and had a post.

Truth: Some accounts created August 11 have been accepted under the Veteran lottery.

Chris once said that the beta had grew at an alarming rate in comparison to what they had wanted at this point in time, they were working overtime to deal with all the feedback, could it be that they are inviting inactive accounts so that they have less people to deal with in the beta?

It all makes sense now, you must remain inactive to get an invite, stop posting begging for an invite, just remain silent and vigilant and I assure you; you will be invited. Let the people who have meaningful things to contribute talk; whilst you remain silent waiting for you turn. I can guarantee you folks you will be invited!

this is a very meaningful thing to say.
"
Tyburn wrote:

I've made a grave mistake!
think its time to lighten up this thread

there is no conspiracy theory (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
just way more non posters
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ︵┻━┻
All I'm going to say is, in 3-4 more weeks the D3 beta will begin. And when that happens, you will see the population in this forum drop to sh.it. Then lo and behold, this whole path to exile game will become nothing but a "past to exile." Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame GGG because your time is running out and you did a poor job by alienating your community with the time you already used up.
Last edited by pyrex on Aug 22, 2011, 11:33:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info