Weekend Stash Tab Sale

"
sweetaction wrote:
Where did you get 180 from?
The 180 is from when premium tabs went on sale for 30 each.

Anyway, I'm having fun playing the GGG shopping sub-game - it's almost as fun as the fishing mini-game.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
e7ang wrote:
Should just charge us for what we want instead of the stupid points. Not spending $20, when I only want $10 worth of stuff.

That's the way it works. In every game there are packages of currency. Noone can say "oh i got 1$ left, lets buy only x points".
It is always a package in the way.
Also ill happily be forced to pay 20 euros (not dollars) to get the package. And im very happy to support a company that gave me something to play since the previous summer. Also if you pay 20$ to get something that you really want and costs 10$,why don't you buy it 2 times?
Thanks! :)

Is it possible to upgrade the original 4 stash tabs to premium tabs as well?
Woohooo :)
I'm disappointed. Few days ago bought some tabs and now you made such good offer... Now for the same cash would have additional 6 tabs :/
Unfair as hell, cause i've overpaid and as you let people use tons of mule characters (so they have almost the same for free) give me one good reason to waste even one more dollar on this game...
"
Drumheller wrote:
Thanks! :)

Yes you can.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
I had 29 tabs, bought a pack, I'm with 35 now.

All of those are premium except the 6 I just bought. I'm gonna have to spend an extra 60 points.

I'm never going to buy tabs again xP
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
cooker0 wrote:
I'm disappointed. Few days ago bought some tabs and now you made such good offer... Now for the same cash would have additional 6 tabs :/
Unfair as hell, cause i've overpaid and as you let people use tons of mule characters (so they have almost the same for free) give me one good reason to waste even one more dollar on this game...

How can you even bitch about that? It happens all the time in real life, just deal with it. This game is free, and the microtransaction stuff can go on sale at any time and everyone knows that, so its not like you got ripped off. No one is stopping you from buying tabs now and taking advantage of this sale.
"
Drumheller wrote:
And Chris said the sale tomorrow is for the tab upgrades, so you're in luck.
Running heists fully zoomed in... because
"
cooker0 wrote:

Independent developers who have given us an amazing game that's free to play, and who are funded solely by their customers' purchase of microtansactions and Supporter Packs.

Though I am rather saddened and yes, disappointed, by your post, I feel obligated to tell you to e-mail Support with your tale of woe. Perhaps they will refund the difference. I'd tell you that GGG's exemplary customer service was another reason to support this remarkable company, but you only asked for one good reason.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on Jul 6, 2013, 3:17:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info