Weekend Stash Tab Sale

"
cooker0 wrote:
I'm disappointed. Few days ago bought some tabs and now you made such good offer... Now for the same cash would have additional 6 tabs :/
Unfair as hell, cause i've overpaid and as you let people use tons of mule characters (so they have almost the same for free) give me one good reason to waste even one more dollar on this game...

Other people have pointed out the obvious flaws here, but instead of throwing a fit, PM GGG and they will actually help you. You see you assume they are this power-hungry money-hungry company like all the others, but if you actually messaged them you'd see that they offer a 1 time deal only where if something goes on sale shortly after you bought it, they will make up the difference for you. I'm going to PM this to you also just to make sure you see this, so you can realize your whining was for nothing.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
"
DoomMaster wrote:
How can you even bitch about that?

Just like that :P
I'm not telling game sux or they just ripped me off. But such special offers are pointless for me. I bet more players would pay if they knew about discounts week before.

You point they are independent developers and game is for free. So I guess it's obvious they can add only new items, designed by those who paid, but they won't be able to prevent players from creating patries named "wts exalt 15gcp"... But I guesss it's all because: they paid, so it would be unfair to cut off such good advertisement board... Who cares that players looking for party won't find them...

Seems there are things far beyond devs capabilities...

Well, cya on 4535th mule account :P

@edit
"
Dellusions wrote:
Other people have pointed out the obvious flaws here, but instead of throwing a fit, PM GGG and they will actually help you.

I do not doubt they would. But theres only one reason why i write it here: if they would give me any compensate they should give it every player who bought tabs in last week as i did. Thats why I say such sales should be announced some time before so players could get bigger benefit ;)
Last edited by cooker0 on Jul 6, 2013, 3:36:05 PM
I cannot buy any more tabs... I cannot buy any more tabs... I bought more tabs, today.

I cannot buy any more normal to premium tabs upgrade... I cannot buy any more normal to premium tabs upgrade... Can anybody see the near future?
Last edited by Bhaya on Jul 6, 2013, 3:42:51 PM
"
cooker0 wrote:
I'm disappointed. Few days ago bought some tabs and now you made such good offer... Now for the same cash would have additional 6 tabs :/
Unfair as hell, cause i've overpaid and as you let people use tons of mule characters (so they have almost the same for free) give me one good reason to waste even one more dollar on this game...

I also have older tabs which I paid much more to get. But that's life. Learn from mistakes.
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
cooker0 wrote:

In that logic i 'overpaid' for all my stash tabs. lol. That's just retarded. I bought them because i wanted them immediately, i didn't want to wait for some stupid sale.

My reason to keeping wasting dollars on this game is because it's awesome!

There can only be one Oatmeal.
Last edited by billyoatmeal on Jul 6, 2013, 3:53:58 PM
playing Poe
poor
can't support GGG with real money
:(
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jul 6, 2013, 4:08:24 PM
"
cooker0 wrote:

You point they are independent developers and game is for free. So I guess it's obvious they can add only new items, designed by those who paid, but they won't be able to prevent players from creating patries named "wts exalt 15gcp"... But I guesss it's all because: they paid, so it would be unfair to cut off such good advertisement board... Who cares that players looking for party won't find them...

Creating parties with stupid names is a problem, and should be addressed somehow. It has nothing to do with anyone who paid money to GGG or not; it has everything to do with people who find items in the game and think it's cool to flood the parties with wtb/wts ads.

You're complaining about something that has nothing to do with anything this thread was about before that comment.

"
Seems there are things far beyond devs capabilities...

Well, cya on 4535th mule account :P

The thing is, whatever they do about it would have to be handled carefully, and surely someone is going to complain about it. ;)

"
@edit
"
Dellusions wrote:
Other people have pointed out the obvious flaws here, but instead of throwing a fit, PM GGG and they will actually help you.

I do not doubt they would. But theres only one reason why i write it here: if they would give me any compensate they should give it every player who bought tabs in last week as i did. Thats why I say such sales should be announced some time before so players could get bigger benefit ;)

They should give it to *every player*?

I hate to say this, but you're at risk of going full retard with this message. Here's why:

If they give the discount to every player who bought them in the last week, they'd lose a lot of points/money, and many of us aren't that worried about it if we *choose* to buy something at a certain time. It makes sense to only offer this to those who are actually bothered by it enough to whine about it. We don't need everyone getting retroactive refunds, especially as we'd start to expect them from GGG all the time.

Another point: You say 1 week. Well, well, then, what happens when you're ONE DAY EARLY for that 1 week? Ah, see, now it's GGG's fault that they announced the week's sales the day after you bought something, or gave a one-week retroactive refund, but you missed the cutoff by one day. You wait until they announce the next week's sales, then choose what to get. But then, wham! The next week they announce a sale for the thing you just bought. So you complain about how unfair it is.

Now GGG had better give you even more notice, and make retroactive refunds even longer. And even if they do, what if once again, you're just a day or two early? Then they had better make it 2 full weeks. But you might still be a day early. It never ends.

As it is, they tell you on the day of the sale. Here they're being cool by telling us about one of them a day ahead of time. You know you can PM support and they will try to help you (unless you do this sort of thing a lot) and still you have to whine about it. Come on, man.
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
Creating parties with stupid names is a problem, and should be addressed somehow

Somehow? Is that so difficult to ban for such thing? Would you EVER do such party if you're sure that some moderator log in and ban you for this? Don't think so...

"
VideoGeemer wrote:

If they give the discount to every player who bought them in the last week, they'd lose a lot of points/money

Nope, they wouldn't. Just players would postpone shopping (if I buy points today do I have to spend it now? I can just wait few days for better price if I know there will be sale)

"
VideoGeemer wrote:
You say 1 week. Well, well, then, what happens when you're ONE DAY EARLY for that 1 week? Ah, see, now it's GGG's fault that they announced the week's sales

Thats good point, but if so, then what is the reason to show info when exactly sale ends? Should start and end without "warn".

I've never seen tabs on sale (even in news theres information it's first sale like this). If I knew it can be discounted as (useless for me) graphics microtransatcions I would buy points and wait for sale. Yet, I've never seen such info and that's why bought it "too fast".

Besides, most sales is like 10 points or so. This one is "huge" and impotant for me cause i would buy another pack of tabs... If you think i can't be angry at this I really hope you'll buy something for 5k USD and week after it will be discounted to 500 USD. But as ppl say: "learn from mistakes" :P
"
Drumheller wrote:
Thanks! :)

Is it possible to upgrade the original 4 stash tabs to premium tabs as well?

Yes (All my tabs are premium :D)
"
cooker0 wrote:
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
Creating parties with stupid names is a problem, and should be addressed somehow

Somehow? Is that so difficult to ban for such thing? Would you EVER do such party if you're sure that some moderator log in and ban you for this? Don't think so...

Well, if moderators could actually do this, then I see your point.

"
"
VideoGeemer wrote:

If they give the discount to every player who bought them in the last week, they'd lose a lot of points/money

Nope, they wouldn't. Just players would postpone shopping (if I buy points today do I have to spend it now? I can just wait few days for better price if I know there will be sale)

What I mean is, there are only so many things that people want. When we run out of points we need to buy more. If we get retroactive refunds on everything the points last much longer, and thus we don't buy more nearly as often.

I wait for sales, personally, but that doesn't mean everyone else does.

"
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
You say 1 week. Well, well, then, what happens when you're ONE DAY EARLY for that 1 week? Ah, see, now it's GGG's fault that they announced the week's sales

Thats good point, but if so, then what is the reason to show info when exactly sale ends? Should start and end without "warn".

It doesn't make sense to you for people to know how much longer they have to decide if they want to buy something at a discount? How is it not logical to show someone the amount of deal they're getting and to tell them they have, say, one hour left? Besides they'll sell more, many at the last minute, you'd have a whole lot of PM requests if they went to buy something 5 seconds after the sale abruptly ended without warning.

"

I've never seen tabs on sale (even in news theres information it's first sale like this). If I knew it can be discounted as (useless for me) graphics microtransatcions I would buy points and wait for sale. Yet, I've never seen such info and that's why bought it "too fast".

That's why you can message support about it.

"
Besides, most sales is like 10 points or so. This one is "huge" and impotant for me cause i would buy another pack of tabs... If you think i can't be angry at this I really hope you'll buy something for 5k USD and week after it will be discounted to 500 USD. But as ppl say: "learn from mistakes" :P

No, most sales are 30-50% off, if you pay attention to the daily deals.

And as for buying something for 5K and then seeing it on sale for 500, sure it'd be annoying, and I'd try to talk to whomever sold the thing to me. But that't not likely to ever happen (10% the original price). However, some food prices can get pretty extreme in their variation, and I'm not telling the grocery stores how they'd better tell me when grapes are going to go on sale, and threatening not to shop there anymore if they don't...
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info