Weekend Stash Tab Sale

Should just charge us for what we want instead of the stupid points. Not spending $20, when I only want $10 worth of stuff.
"
e7ang wrote:
Should just charge us for what we want instead of the stupid points. Not spending $20, when I only want $10 worth of stuff.

There is always someone that can turn good news to bad news.
<Removed>
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Last edited by Cagan_GGG on Jul 6, 2013, 11:36:59 AM
Got excited to buy premium tabs

Realized it wasn't that great of a deal for premium tabs (170 vs 200, the normal premium tab sale is 180 for 6).

/sighed

/waits for premium tab bundle sale
"
Dreggon wrote:
: )

Took you a while but only an IRONMAN could force them to do so.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
110 points and ofcourse I got only 106 points left :P
Guess I'm buying even more points ;)
people been on this forever, i hope it sells in great quantities
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
You had to do this on the weekend I already spent all my moneys :( Lol, oh well. Maybe next time I'll keep a little extra set aside just for this sale.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
Awesome, just spent all my monies on them :)

CHEERS GGG!

rofl
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Zaanus wrote:

Realized it wasn't that great of a deal for premium tabs (170 vs 200, the normal premium tab sale is 180 for 6).

/sighed

It's normally 200 for 6 premium tab bundle
"
Zaanus wrote:

/sighed

Where did you get 180 from?

I also want the premium and wonder if they will be doing a sale on the premium at some point that is better than this sale. but I'll probably just buy now, and again later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info