Weekend Stash Tab Sale

"
cooker0 wrote:
I'm disappointed. Few days ago bought some tabs and now you made such good offer... Now for the same cash would have additional 6 tabs :/
Unfair as hell, cause i've overpaid and as you let people use tons of mule characters (so they have almost the same for free) give me one good reason to waste even one more dollar on this game...

So are you upset that its on sale now? Or are you upset that you bought extra tabs to begin with? Or... what?
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
As willing as I am to support this game (and get more stash space hehe) I'm unable to do so due to payment methods.

I'm sure this is mentioned, but in the Netherlands very few people own credit cards; we have debit cards and a payment method called iDeal. Games that are localized in EU also use this system more and more as the gaming market in the Netherlands is somewhat prominent.

Please introduce other payment methods! Thanks!
I like the idea to buy a T-shirt, keychain, usb key or any object... any plan other than packs ?
I allready have something like 30 stashtab.
Last edited by Krayone on Jul 6, 2013, 8:40:49 PM
Act 3x. Act 3x? ACT 3X!!!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
ysy
WHY?!!?!?!?!?!?!? I DONT HAVE THIRTY DOLLARS TO SPEND RIGHT NOW I JUST BOUGHT A CAR BUT YOU MADE ME SPEND THIRTY DOLLARS BECAUSE YOU ARE EVIL!!!!!

...thanks.
RIP Diablo franchise

RIP Bird Lovers of Wraeclast <BLÔW>

Congrats Chris & others for cashing out! I don't blame you. I'll be saving money now... unless I start making a lot more. Can't wait to see if you guys start a new studio in six years! RIP GGG
Hmmmmm......, i'll pass. 22 tabs is enough for me hehe.
If you can't control it, STOP.
Anyone divine the price reduction please
Act 3x hell yeah Chris <3
Nice to hear Chris ;=)) Act3XL I waiting for sence Openbeta ;)
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info