Upcoming Patches

any teasers on to what skills are coming out?
IGN:SYVRUS
Thank you Chris <3 ! Can't wait for the video <333.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
will most likely include Carl's changes to the Ranger section of the passive skill tree.

What exactly does this mean? Where can I see Carl's proposed changes?
Must see that Video!

Ranger rework, so is there a Time-Plan when u will implement Projectile Weapons like Guns or something?!
I`ve read an Interview where You mentioned that we eventually could see some Firearms in Wraeclast in the Future...

Cant wait :)
Casuals have eaten my Hobby
"it's pretty painful" LOL you guys are awesome. Great humour (<< see what I did there?).

Need more skillz! :- D
>> Allow Home and End keys to quickly travel through the Stash!!!
I'd rather see the existing skills getting fixed and the desync problem is for me the number one game killer. Without fixing the desync problem i never play again hardcore.
"pretty painfull" lmao
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
Chris wrote:
I recorded the video tonight and will finish it off tomorrow to hopefully be posted in the news!

Niceeeeeeeeeeeee :D

I'd like more variety on low level skills, that should add some interesting strategies for races and the game overall. Thanks Chris and GGG for all the hard work :)
* Cheers from Argentina, the land of ping and packet loss *

#HYPEGATE

GMT -3
Last edited by peroquenariz on Jul 2, 2013, 8:56:49 AM
THANK you CHRIS!!! =))
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
"
Retep wrote:
"
will most likely include Carl's changes to the Ranger section of the passive skill tree.

What exactly does this mean? Where can I see Carl's proposed changes?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/411738
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info