Upcoming Patches

We want that video!
I'd love to see some video footage the the early stages of development! ^^
Video, please!!! :-)
Thanks Chris; it definitely puts things in perspective when you look back at Where You Were not so very long ago. Would absolutely be an interesting video to watch should you find the time to put it together.

Keep up the great work!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
As a side note, we're preparing to spool up the skill-generation pipeline so that there will be more new skills to patch into the game starting in a few weeks!

Thats what I wanted to hear. I was going out of skills I wanted to test, thats awesome! No clue if some Dev reads this, but also just as a reminder: Searing Bond, that skill is nearly useless later on since you cant use Suppgems on it properly, hasnt any "utility-effects" like freeze or shock, and cant be pushed enough dmg since barely any gems work on it and except increased Burningdmg nothing scales. If you thought about buffing it sometimes, Id totally create my first Totemchar, was really looking forward to playing it till I realized its too weak
I have become addicted to patches... gimme gimme... :)
erm, what specific changes to the ranger tree???
Well will not name anyone, but there is lots to be learned about producing games, customer support, community relations and respecting players in general from GGG and PoE brands, that some so called 'big players' could do it if u pll are willing to share :).

It is funny how game and patch are so easy and fast when u take monthly fee out and make all free. Best wishes for u all nice pll from GGG and hope we all will enjoy in what ever u prepare for us for 100 years more.

RESPECT
"
Chris wrote:
Inspired by yesterday's old development screenshots, I spent a few minutes this afternoon playing Path of Exile 0.2.0, from late 2008. It's pretty painful, but part of me wants to make a video of it with commentary to show you guys.

SHOW US! ;)
Are there any plans for adding set items to the game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info