Upcoming Patches

"
Greyback wrote:
Who is Carl?
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Interested in seeing that video you've created. I enjoyed all the screencaps you posted the other day showing PoE game progression. These things are fascinating for me as well. Thanks GGG
"
Hi Chris great news as usual! :) anyway, I currently am playing a summoner in anarchy and I would definitely want to have more control over my minions. For example, I want my zombies to be more offensive/don't stick as close to me and I want my spectres to be more defensive/stick closer to me. I don't know if this has been suggested before but it would really be great if you guys can integrate something like this is one of your future patches! Thank you

+1
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
HunterSCtv wrote:
Interested in seeing that video you've created. I enjoyed all the screencaps you posted the other day showing PoE game progression. These things are fascinating for me as well. Thanks GGG

Indeed, I'm really looking forward to it as well. :)
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
Just a question about Ranger skill tree rework - if not answered already - it's going to be included a passive reset with it? (for rangers/chars with nodes there)

+1 for the minion control i was thinking the same thing the other day
Excited for the upcoming patches as always, getting some more skill gems finally will be really awesome as well!

That video was incredible, I can only imagine what this game will look like in another 5 years.
Ign - Nef_Reave
More skills, nice!
Take care out there.
+1 for improvments for summoners
Be water, my friend.
I agree, its been a long time since I put so many hours in a game, and will continue to do so, I don't even multitask when I play as I do with other games because the atmosphere is great. When I've had a bad day it feels good to just log on and zone out to a different world in game!

Keep up the great work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info